+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles89 View Post
    Ive had ppl comment on my afternoon hour nap mother of two and third on the way I clean my house and up at 6 to feed spend time and play while cleaning with my children but some ppl think its laziness but I think otherwise the way I see it as long as everything is done I can have a nap with my kids

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I bet they are perfect parents who never get tired, play and clean all day, and fart rainbows. Right?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

beebs  (17-09-2013),bubbles89  (17-09-2013),FrothyFrog  (17-09-2013),gizmoduckus  (17-09-2013),Janesmum123  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Taking a nap is one of the few things I'm looking forward to as a pregnant mum of 2! Naps and guilt free chocolate!

Why is it anybody else's business if you take a nap? Are they perfect?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sounds like a comment my ex MIL would make...

when i was preg with DD and DS was 2, she complained that I was lazy because i would nap when he had a nap in the afternoon and I should have been making myself presentable when hubby came home so that he was greeted by a wife who looked nice for him after his hard day at work... She told me that my job was to be presentable for him everyday so that he didnt look elsewhere.... Im so glad she is my ex MIL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

sockstealingpoltergeist  (17-09-2013)

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If I can't bribe 3 yo DD to sleep while DS is, I put a movie on for her, cut some fruit or a snack, and trundle off for some Zzz's . She knows how to open press play again, just in case

Thanks
    Reviews
    I napped way before kids now with two children my naps are no where near as frequent as I would like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think napping should be mandatory.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heids89 For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    sounds like a comment my ex MIL would make...

when i was preg with DD and DS was 2, she complained that I was lazy because i would nap when he had a nap in the afternoon and I should have been making myself presentable when hubby came home so that he was greeted by a wife who looked nice for him after his hard day at work... She told me that my job was to be presentable for him everyday so that he didnt look elsewhere.... Im so glad she is my ex MIL
    I had the same issue with my ex and his dad and still cop it from ex! So I tell him to pi!# off

Last edited by bubbles89; 17-09-2013 at 15:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive realized ppl you dont want to have a opinion do and ppl you do dont have one my ex and his father gave me alot of grief and still my ex does now I may not work but I take care of my children and do all the house jobs I believe im intiled to reboost myself my partner now thinks its a great idea that I get my nanny nap so I have energy later snd is very supportive of it just dont see how the ex can have a opinions on anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure is. I am 32+2 and some days I wouldnt make it to any committments after 5pm if I didnt nap. Growing a human is hard work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Who on earth thinks it isn't ok for a pregnant woman to nap?? And, what bizzaro reasons do they have? Very strange.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

bubbles89  (17-09-2013),FrothyFrog  (17-09-2013),SpecialPatrolGroup  (17-09-2013)