+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duckduckgoose View Post
    You can't use a steam mop on floating floors
    Thanks for that I meant to say vinyl not floating floorboards, ahh posting in the wee hours of the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2 kids and we own our house and live in it for 5 years.

My 2 year old makes lots of mess at meal time and my girl is starting to crawl a bit and spends a lot a time on the floor. Clean floor is essential for us. We have tiles, carpets and laminate flooring. Currently I am using mop & bucket for the tiles and laminate and I think the water from the mop is damaging our laminate flooring and makes it pop out.

Would like to try this.

My address is correct.
    Last edited by del79; 18-09-2013 at 17:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how exciting just what I need! With 3 kids, 7, 3 and 7 months (almost crawling) this would be a godsend. We have no carpet in our house just a mass of hardwood floorboards, and tiles in the wet areas.

Just yesterday we had sticky jelly spillage when my 3 year old decided to check if it was ready - needless to say sticky floorboards throughout my kitchen and family area!

My address is correct, here's hoping we might just be chosen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please! Have a 5 week old and am toilet training a very stubborn toddler. My floors will certainly test the mettle of any mop!
    Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, so much interest! Going to be very hard to choose only 3 of you... So I'm going to close the offer at 2pm today!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Yes please!!! We own our home and have mostly hard wood and tiled floors...which I am constantly cleaning due to a very messy toddler who likes to snack on the run and has decided that throwing his drinks all over the floor is fun! I also have a little one who has started rolling around so i am trying to keep the floors clean for him too! This sounds like it would make my life so much easier!!

My address is correct.
    Last edited by summastarlet; 18-09-2013 at 12:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Please pick me, We own our own home and have just installed new tiles last weekend. I have 6 children including the two biggest tile terrorist, a teenage boy and a toddler.

My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this product!
    our floors are a disgrace, running around after a 19m/o when 40 weeks pregnant means they have not been mopped in 3 weeks as using a normal mop/bucket hurts my back and hips too much.
    address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please please please. I have a 2 year old DS who is a muck who feeds our two huskies & all three are constantly going in & out of the house. i also have a 6 mth old DD. We own our home & I struggling with keeping the floors clean and I am a bit paranoid about how clean & safe the floors are for my DD with the products we use. My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn missed out by that much 😞