+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would love too. We currently have a red devil steam mop I use every second day but the water runs out really quickly and I have to fill up twice sometimes 3 times to do my house so I was looking for a better one.
    We own our house, I have no carpet just tiles and floating floor boards. I have a 6 year old and 4 year old and 2 small indoor / outdoor dogs. Address is correct.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes please!!
    We own our home, have a messy toddler, 2 dogs, and we're always cooking so the floors seem to get filthy so quickly. Would love to try this out!

Address is correct.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Pick me! Pick me!
    We own our home (well, technically the bank does).
    We have mostly hardwood floor and tiles.
    I have 2 children, one 6, one 2 who enjoy nothing more than making messes, spilling food and trampling dirt and debris through the house. (Come to think of it my DF also does that.)

All details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes please! I meet all the criteria (own home, very messy children, tile and Lino floors) and would love to review this.
    Address details are correct. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review the new BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop! I am a busy working mum with 2 young boys who LOVE to drag food and sand and all sorts of things all over the floor. My house (all 220 squares of it) is wooden flooring and trying to mop it is ridiculous. I have been talking to friends about getting a steam mop but am undecided which one to get. I would love to try new BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop! Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are a large family with 4 young daughters, one of which is just starting to crawl, and we have moved into a place with both wooden and tiled floors, so an opportunity to review a steam mop would be wonderful.
    Address is current and correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Would love to review this! I meet all the criteria and my address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop Review

Please pick me!! I have a toddler who is not yet walking and three dogs small dogs, with tiled and laminate floors. I've wanted to buy a steam mop for ages however most say not to use on laminate floors. My floors constantly get covered in food, drool and other unknown substances. I'm currently using a hand wet mop or hand wipes...I just don't think they do a good enough job!

My details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to give the steam mop a trial run. I am currently using a mop and 'squeedgy" bucket which is labour intensive and hard work.

We have 3 daughters - one who is in a wheelchair and always leaving dirty tracks behind her. We own our own home and have a large tiled lounge room and a kitchen/dining room with polished wooden floor boards as well as 2 bathrooms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    pick me!! I meet all of the criteria and my address is current and correct.

You should pick me because as a busy mum who works overnight shift work most of my mopping is done at 6am in the morning after working all night - so the quicker it is and less hassle involved the better
    I would love to try out and give my opinion on a Bissell powerfresh steam mop