+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default We need 3 reviewers for a BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop!

***OFFER CLOSED***

We are looking for 3 reviewers to trial the new BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop! See below for more info and reviewer criteria.

Name:  Bissell logo no text 120pix wide.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  2.3 KBName:  Bissell PowerFresh-92.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  59.2 KB

The new BISSELL PowerFresh™ steam mop has advancements that make cleaning up sticky household situations so much easier, faster and even freshly scented to denote a newly cleaned floor.

The new BISSELL PowerFresh™ Steam Mop cleans hard floors chemically-free and sanitising, killing 99% of germs & bacteria (when used as directed). Brilliant for homes with kids and pets.

One of its unique advancements over others is the Easy Scrubber brush which can be lowered to scrub out gummy surfaces like congealed chocolate syrup, orange juice, soft drink and jam.

Dried-on sticky messes are cleaned up quicker than with other steam mops.

A fragrance disc can be inserted into the mop pad and the steam then activates the scent during cleaning (two discs provided).

The BISSELL PowerFresh solves another common steam mop complaint, by having Microban-impregnated pads. Microban helps prevent growth of bacteria, germs, fungus and associated funky smells that develop when a wet pad is put away without washing it first.

Two machine-washable pads are provided. The white pad suits everyday use on delicate flooring like sealed hardwoods and laminate, while the grey and white striped pad is for scrubbing heavily soiled tiled floors and cleaning tougher grime.

BISSELL PowerFresh™ Steam Mop (RRP $269) is backed with a limited two year guarantee and a 30 day money back guarantee. Available at Harvey Norman, The Good Guys and other major electrical retailers.

Visit www.BISSELL.com.au to learn more.

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • You have kids
    • You own your home (do not rent)
    • you have to be able to use the product and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Thursday 10th of October.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current postal and email addresses
    • you live in Australia
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.

We'll be selecting 3 reviewers from all the posts made by 2 pm (Brissie time) TODAY - 18th of September!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Thursday 10th of October (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 18-09-2013 at 15:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I meet all the criteria except I rent my home, just curious as to why that matters. I still have floors to mop.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluckcluck For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (17-09-2013),headoverfeet  (17-09-2013),Lauzy  (17-09-2013),PeJu's Mum  (17-09-2013),Theophania  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this product we have just had our second child and own our home. Our steam mop stopped working around 6 months ago so we are back using a mop and bucket. I'd love another steam mop but don't know where to start.
    *My address is correct!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy and T For This Useful Post:

BH-community  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cluckcluck View Post
    I meet all the criteria except I rent my home, just curious as to why that matters. I still have floors to mop.
    It's a specification from the company offering the product - it may be possible to open up the criteria if we cannot find enough people within their original parameters, but unfortunately that is what they're looking for at this point in time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh pick me. I own my own home and have tiles and wooden floors so could review on both.

I have 2 kids 1 very messy 2 year old and a 6 week old and our backyard is dirt until we layout grass so the floors are permanently dirty.

Address is correct

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review and meet the criteria.

I have a 10 month of DD who is very messy and 2 cats. I mop almost every day!!!

My address is correct. Thanks!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantsy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh yes please! Im in the market for a new steam mop. We own. I have hardwood, tile, and linoleum floors. My address should be correct (Bh changed it for me as my settings were not working).

I have two boys (5yo and 2yo) and a messy husband (30yo)

Eta: just confirmed address is correct

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by IndigoJ; 17-09-2013 at 09:51.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Would love to review this!
    We bought our first home two months ago and it is all tiled and laminate floors.
    With two dogs, a kitten and mischievous toddler who finds complete joy in pouring milk on the floor and mashing banana into the grout, I'm going just a little bit mad.
    The BISSEL PowerFresh Steam Mop will most definitely get a thorough workout at our house.
    My address is correct.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RobinSparkles For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this product! I'm a single working mum of a 9 month old, with a house full of tiles! I'm still using the trusty sponge mop, which gets tiring when you're doing it 2 or 3 times a week. This products would make life so much easier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this product! I'm a single working mum of a 9 month old, with a house full of tiles! I'm still using the trusty sponge mop, which gets tiring when you're doing it 2 or 3 times a week. This products would make life so much easier!
    Address is correct