I wouldn't use that centre. All those things you've mentioned as not safe for children under 3. If something happened she would end up in serious trouble. Lego is really for 4+ year olds and the hazards of swallowing magnets are massive. My dd is 23 months old and at the dinner table the other night she suddenly put spaghetti up her nose. She's never put anything up her nose before and we were right there and stopped it causing any trouble, but in childcare having Lego out is a recipe for disaster with a 13 mo!