Closed Thread
Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stolz View Post
    CD11 and I have some seriously sharp pains in the left ovary area 😕 not much fun when your at work. In assuming this is from the clomid?
    Yeah I'd say so. When I finally ovulated on clomid it felt like my appendix were bursting. Actually woke me up at 2am screaming. Not fun at all. Hope it doesn't last long for you.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmm. It's gone now. It came and went about 5 times today, but only on the left. I wouldn't think I'd be ovulating so soon seen as I'm only on CD11?

Also, I am to get a BT on CD21, but that falls on a Saturday and being a country town pathology isn't open. So do I get it done on CD20 or wait till CD23?
    Last edited by stolz; 25-06-2014 at 19:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmm. It's gone now. It came and went about 5 times today, but only on the left. I wouldn't think I'd be ovulating so soon seen as I'm only on CD11?

Also, I am to get a BT on CD21, but that falls on a Saturday and being a country town pathology isn't open. So do I get it done on CD20 or wait till CD23?
    Maybe not but Everyone's different. I've heard of some people ovulating as early as day 9 on clomid or as late as day 27.

I had the same issue with BT. My Dr said to go a day earlier but maybe call yours and ask just in case!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @PurpleLove. Think I will give them a ring 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    So im only 9dpo and I PROMISED myself that I wouldn't test before 12dpo but that very quickly went out the window! lol

I did a test this morning when I woke up and I was fully prepared for it to be neg as so early and Im really not sure If its my mind playing tricks or if I can actually see a REALLY faint positive line.

Fiance is at work so I cant even ask him to look at it to tell me im not crazy.

What do you guys think??

2014-06-26 11.26.51_resized.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see a faint positive line too!!!😱 how exciting!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see a faint positive line too!!!😱 how exciting!!! xx
    Really?? I'm not actually crazy??!? After 10 months of negatives I honestly thought my mind was playing tricks!! Haha. Ahhhhh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLove View Post
    So im only 9dpo and I PROMISED myself that I wouldn't test before 12dpo but that very quickly went out the window! lol

I did a test this morning when I woke up and I was fully prepared for it to be neg as so early and Im really not sure If its my mind playing tricks or if I can actually see a REALLY faint positive line.

Fiance is at work so I cant even ask him to look at it to tell me im not crazy.

What do you guys think??

Attachment 57015
    I see it too!!!!! Congratulations

My first was that faint and I thought it was my mind playing tricks too! Get a FRER and do it tomorrow morning or the next morning, I think you will find it comes up darker!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anony For This Useful Post:

PurpleLove  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anony View Post
    I see it too!!!!! Congratulations

My first was that faint and I thought it was my mind playing tricks too! Get a FRER and do it tomorrow morning or the next morning, I think you will find it comes up darker!
    Ahhh. Thank you. I really can't believe it. I'm scared to get excited in case its not but it just FEELS right this time. It is taking all of my self control to not call DF and say come home now!! Hahah

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting @PurpleLove ! Keep us posted

Well, I'm on CD23 and feeling rotten. I had a niggle in my throat yesterday and then woke up in the middle of the night not able to sleep (or swallow). Don't have any other cold/flu symptoms... a bit congested but my mucus is not yellow or green - just clear. I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot, however, I have read around a few other sites and forums that some women experience cold/sore throat after implantation and prior to their BFP. I am not holding my breath though because I don't seem to feel any other 'typical' symptoms - apart from extreme mood swings. I guess everyone is different.

Didn't have CD21 BT this cycle so I am hoping I ovulated, but really have no idea where I am at right now. It's a bit frustrating.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HopeSprings27 For This Useful Post:

PurpleLove  (26-06-2014)