Closed Thread
Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I took an OT Saturday and Sunday and both came back positive, (D10 and 11 of my cycle) and had a thought that they could just be false readings as I have heard that can be the case when on clomid, and when we have used them before we always got a negative. DTD with the DH Friday night and last night and decided we would DTD every second day up until my BT on D21. Anyway, I took another OT as I will for the seven days if not longer till I get my BT and it came back negative.
    I am a little confused as to whether I did actually O, as I had only finished my period on the Wednesday (D7). Can someone O that soon after their AF?
    I didn't see any CM, and had had some minor, very on and off cramping (think you would call it cramping) over the days leading up to the positives.
    How many days are you meant to O for or is it different for everyone?
    1 and a half weeks to go for my BT which I can't wait for as I just want to know if I do actually O !!
    Happy Monday !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how is everyone travelling?

I have a bit of a curve ball happening on the 6th of June I did a Opk and it was a strong positive then all day yesterday I was getting ovulation pains so do suggested I try again and I got another strong positive. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    l often get positives after I ovulate. The last cycle gone I got pos OPK's from cd13-16, so 4 days. I ovulated day 14, second day of positives confirmed by bloods. It just usually means a nice strong ovulation where the LH is really high.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea I thought that to except it hasn't been 7 days straight I tested CD14- 18 and only day 14 was a positive, all the other days were negatives and then a positive CD 23 and 24. negative today CD25

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    that would tell me your body has tried to ovulate, failed, so tried again. It happens to me sometimes as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow so I might still have a chance this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    On CD3 here, and shortly to start my first round of Clomid. Mixed emotions as I got the bill today for the AMH test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Haven't posted in a while, but have been following everyone's posts closely.
    @anony - where are you at? I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

A bit of an update, I am on CD15. DH and I have been DTD every second night since CD9. I am having an unmonitored cycle this month, no BT on CD21 as per last month. The Dr said that because I O'd on 50mg, just to take that again and we didn't need to BT as I've already shown the medication has worked. Anyway, here's hoping. I haven't used ovulation tests so I really have no idea when I have/will O. I noticed (sorry if this is TMI) today that when we DTD, I felt some definite pressure/pain in my ovaries. I was wondering if this means I am ovulating? I've never had that pain/pressure during BD before.

Hope you're all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! I am excited to share that it looks like I am pregnant! I have done 2 HPTS 2 days apart and both show a positive result!! We are absolutely over the moon.

The first month of 50mg Clomid - It looked like I didnt ovulate at all. And the 2nd month I went up to 100mg, DTD every 2nd day from CD9 to CD21 and had a positive ovulation from my CD21 BT.

Did a pregnancy test on CD29 (after vomiting the day before) but it was negative. Did another test CD31 - positive! Then another today (CD33) and another clear positive! I put a call in to tell my fs 2 days ago but havent heard back from him. A bit odd? Thought I would be sent for a BT.

It feels surreal so hubby and I havent told a soul. I feel like I need to speak to my fs before we tell anyone.

So for those of you who are ovulating on clomid, it really can help! I think DTD every 2nd day worked for us too. So good luck @HopeSprings27 and thanks for checking in.

I am keeping everything crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby. Xxx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anony For This Useful Post:

Mia P  (18-06-2014),PurpleLove  (18-06-2014),tassiewife  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!! @anony
    So exciting

Im 2DPO (i think) on clomid so fingers crossed I will be with you soon!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleLove For This Useful Post:

anony  (19-06-2014)