Closed Thread
Page 85 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Don't freak out, it's ok. 7 hours is fine just take it now. Last month I missed it by about 9 hours and still ovulated.
    Thanks delirium. I took it straight away. I couldnt believe I missed it. I got lazy and stopped setting my alarm and so I forgot! Was bit disappointed this morning but heard a few girls have done the same and still ovulated

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just throwing a general question out there - who uses OPKs? And do you ever get positive results? Im pretty sure I have never ever had a positive. And my cycles are just so irregular that OPKs are pretty much the only thing that are going to help me with timing our BDing! Soooo frustrating!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I always use OPK's and get a strong pos every month. Last month I got 4 days of super strong pos to ovulate on the 2nd day, which was confirmed by bloods.

But I've read heaps of stories on here where women never get a pos yet continue to get pg over and over. So while for me it's definitive, for lots it isn't.
    Last edited by delirium; 31-05-2014 at 20:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I always use OPK's and get a strong pos every month. Last month I got 4 days of super strong pos to ovulate on the 2nd day, which was confirmed by bloods.

But I've read heaps of stories on here where women never get a pos yet continue to get pg over and over. So while for me it's definitive, for lots it isn't.
    That helps so much! Thank you! Thats so great that they work for you. I will continue to use whats left but I think if we BD every other day thats our best bet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by anony View Post
    That helps so much! Thank you! Thats so great that they work for you. I will continue to use whats left but I think if we BD every other day thats our best bet!!
    I suggest if you are unsure if you are ovulating to get bloods 7 days after you think you ovulate. It's usually cd21, but that's for those that ovulate on day 14. I didn't have a lot of side pain the cycle just gone, which isn't normal for me... to have progesterone at 49! Over 10 shows ovulation. So my point is that sometimes the symptoms don't always show o, but bloods will confirm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

A bit of an update.... well friday was CD28. Dr said I should af Saturday. Still waiting. He was extremely confident that I'd ovulated when looking at my bt results. So he said if I don't get a period I may be pg. I'm not feeling very confident though, as I've not had any real symptoms. Odd. Anyway will wait until tomorrow or Tuesday to test... That'll be 3/4 days late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for you HopeSprings27!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pichka For This Useful Post:

HopeSprings27  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    Hey ladies,

So had a chat to my FS this morning... She informed DH that he has a low count and said that we should stop clomid until further tests are done and that as it stands there is no way we can fall naturally.... And that even if he was fine because I'm having long cycles the eggs will be too tired to fertilize.... I can't stop crying.

We don't know what to do. We are half way through my clomid cycle... We were feeling positive and then boom! Bombshell!

I hate all the curve balls that just keep getting thrown our way.

Maybe this is just something from up stairs saying you know whAt.. Your not meant to have this experience.

Oh @Ace22 - I hope you are feeling okay I can imagine you must be feeling a huge mix of emotions. Keep positive, and remember: If something is worth having, it's worth fighting for - and it may never be easy to achieve. Thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @pichka !

How are you? Have you had you're CD21 bt yet? I know it was going to be late. Keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my BT on Friday.
    So I am sure I will hear sometime early this week!!