Closed Thread
Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 981
  1. #831
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Oh Ace!!! Huge hugs to you. xx
    Thanks pichka! I've spent most of my day in the loo crying and telling myself to suck it up.

    I just want to crawl into bed and hide under the blankets.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace22 For This Useful Post:

    shoequeen82  (30-05-2014)

  3. #832
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    Hey ladies,

    So had a chat to my FS this morning... She informed DH that he has a low count and said that we should stop clomid until further tests are done and that as it stands there is no way we can fall naturally.... And that even if he was fine because I'm having long cycles the eggs will be too tired to fertilize.... I can't stop crying.

    We don't know what to do. We are half way through my clomid cycle... We were feeling positive and then boom! Bombshell!

    I hate all the curve balls that just keep getting thrown our way.

    Maybe this is just something from up stairs saying you know whAt.. Your not meant to have this experience.
    I am so sorry you have been thrown another obstacle. Did your fs give any further options as to where you can go from here? Sending big hugs x

  4. #833
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Hi ladies,

    Hope you don't mind me joining? I've just been prescribed Clomid by my FS. Have missed this cycle so will have to wait until next cycle to get going. I've been diagnosed with PCOS but I still get a pretty regular cycle and seem to ovulate most cycles. So trying Clomid to see if it'll help me become a bit more regular.

    I'm so glad I've found this thread - it'll be nice to have ladies to speak with who are travelling a similar path. I'm really wishing you all the very best, I've only had a quick read through but it seems like there are lots of people facing lots of different challenges. So all I can say is good luck and let's hope we've got lots of lovely BFPs to come.....
    Hi there!

    I am on my 2nd cycle of Clomid but was also ovulating most cycles by the looks of things. Cycles were just irregular lengths. So I feel like we are in similar positions! However my fs cant confirm ovulation happened in my first cycle of Clomid, so he has increased the 2nd cycle to 100mg. Fingers crossed!

    Will this be your first pregnancy? Wishing you lots of luck!

  5. #834
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    81
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks for the welcome @anony - and yep, this will be my first pregnancy. DH and I started trying September last year and just nothing was happening. So the PCOS explains lots of things. Just hoping and praying that this will be the answer.

    How have you found the side effects of upping the dose? I'll start on the 50mg an then have it upped if necessary which seems to be pretty standard right? Hoping this is a lucky cycle for you

  6. #835
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    81
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    Thanks pichka! I've spent most of my day in the loo crying and telling myself to suck it up.

    I just want to crawl into bed and hide under the blankets.
    I'm really sorry that you've got this news @Ace22 - it must be so disappointing to be thrown another hurdle. How are you feeling today?

  7. #836
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome @anony - and yep, this will be my first pregnancy. DH and I started trying September last year and just nothing was happening. So the PCOS explains lots of things. Just hoping and praying that this will be the answer.

    How have you found the side effects of upping the dose? I'll start on the 50mg an then have it upped if necessary which seems to be pretty standard right? Hoping this is a lucky cycle for you
    This sounds just like me! I went off the pill in August, no AF until November. And then irregular cycles and no luck. However I already have a 2 yr old. No issues in falling pregnant the first time so we are a bit puzzled to hear of my PCOS this time.

    I haven't noticed any side effects from the Clomid this month. Last month I felt nothing until CD20/21 when I had headaches, felt nauseous and was very snappy! Im on CD14 today so we will see! How about you?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to anony For This Useful Post:

    shoequeen82  (31-05-2014)

  9. #837
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    qld
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    Hey ladies,

    So had a chat to my FS this morning... She informed DH that he has a low count and said that we should stop clomid until further tests are done and that as it stands there is no way we can fall naturally.... And that even if he was fine because I'm having long cycles the eggs will be too tired to fertilize.... I can't stop crying.

    We don't know what to do. We are half way through my clomid cycle... We were feeling positive and then boom! Bombshell!

    I hate all the curve balls that just keep getting thrown our way.

    Maybe this is just something from up stairs saying you know whAt.. Your not meant to have this experience.
    I had the same thing happen to me. I have low estrgoen so put me on clomid amd I was ovulating.after 2nd cycle results came back that hubby has low sperm count and slow swimmers.
    Because we both work away from home we wont see dr for another 4weeks. So we decided to do another rpund of clomid and just hope that one sperm gets up there if not our dr will talk to us about our plan.

    Have you heard of iui. Its less expensive then ivf.

    I feel the same as you too. Why does it happen to us and maybe its not meant to be but tomorrow you will feel better. Just means when we do get our babies that they will be very special! But fully understand what your going through. Ive given up a number of times but my hubby is very supportive so am lucky.

    Fx you get some good news from your dr.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #838
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    qld
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Help!!!!!
    I just missed my clomid pill last night and just took it now which was about 7hours later. Has anyone done this and still ovulated. I have previously pvulated on my last 2 cycles so its working for me.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. #839
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,852
    Thanks
    6,202
    Thanked
    16,897
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Don't freak out, it's ok. 7 hours is fine just take it now. Last month I missed it by about 9 hours and still ovulated.

  12. #840
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    I'm really sorry that you've got this news @Ace22 - it must be so disappointing to be thrown another hurdle. How are you feeling today?
    Thanks @Shoequeen I'm honestly trying not to think about it. I have tried to keep myself busy just to keep my mind off it... But at least I'm not crying every 10 mins 😊


 

Similar Threads

  1. Clomid Support Thread #13
    By mumzy1976 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 15-09-2013, 18:28
  2. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  3. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!