Closed Thread
Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 981
  1. #821
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    @anony - I've never had the discipline to use OPKs religiously - so no, using them doesn't work for me.
    The spotting has continued overnight, if not a little heavier. I feel like this is the start of AF. At day 21? This just seems so unfair. I am also not prepared for it either.
    I'll be having my 21 day BT on day 23. But now if this is AF, I don't even know what to make of it.

  2. #822
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    @anony - I've never had the discipline to use OPKs religiously - so no, using them doesn't work for me.
    The spotting has continued overnight, if not a little heavier. I feel like this is the start of AF. At day 21? This just seems so unfair. I am also not prepared for it either.
    I'll be having my 21 day BT on day 23. But now if this is AF, I don't even know what to make of it.
    Oh @pichka that sounds like a really confusing situation you're in. I hope things work out - one way or another!

    I got my test results today. Dr said progesterone indicates that I have more than likely ovulated! I'm very relieved! Now just a few more days to wait and see if we've managed to catch ovulation in time. At least if I have to more cycles, I won't have to increase the clomid dosage.

  3. #823
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    Yay @HopeSprings27 !! Hope you managed to catch that eggie!!! Fx

  4. #824
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Yay @HopeSprings27 !! Hope you managed to catch that eggie!!! Fx
    Thank you @pichka ! Will keep you posted

  5. #825
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    Well the spotting has almost stopped...??? What the hell? When I get back home I will get my (a couple days late) 21 day BT and see what the go is. If not, onwards and upwards!! Fx to all the other ladies!!

  6. #826
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Well the spotting has almost stopped...??? What the hell? When I get back home I will get my (a couple days late) 21 day BT and see what the go is. If not, onwards and upwards!! Fx to all the other ladies!!
    This is so bizarre! How soon after your BT will you see your doc? Interested to see what they make of the spotting!

  7. #827
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeSprings27 View Post
    Oh @pichka that sounds like a really confusing situation you're in. I hope things work out - one way or another!

    I got my test results today. Dr said progesterone indicates that I have more than likely ovulated! I'm very relieved! Now just a few more days to wait and see if we've managed to catch ovulation in time. At least if I have to more cycles, I won't have to increase the clomid dosage.
    Congrats thats great news! Fx for you!!

  8. #828
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Hey ladies,

    So had a chat to my FS this morning... She informed DH that he has a low count and said that we should stop clomid until further tests are done and that as it stands there is no way we can fall naturally.... And that even if he was fine because I'm having long cycles the eggs will be too tired to fertilize.... I can't stop crying.

    We don't know what to do. We are half way through my clomid cycle... We were feeling positive and then boom! Bombshell!

    I hate all the curve balls that just keep getting thrown our way.

    Maybe this is just something from up stairs saying you know whAt.. Your not meant to have this experience.

  9. #829
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    Oh Ace!!! Huge hugs to you. xx

  10. #830
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    81
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies,

    Hope you don't mind me joining? I've just been prescribed Clomid by my FS. Have missed this cycle so will have to wait until next cycle to get going. I've been diagnosed with PCOS but I still get a pretty regular cycle and seem to ovulate most cycles. So trying Clomid to see if it'll help me become a bit more regular.

    I'm so glad I've found this thread - it'll be nice to have ladies to speak with who are travelling a similar path. I'm really wishing you all the very best, I've only had a quick read through but it seems like there are lots of people facing lots of different challenges. So all I can say is good luck and let's hope we've got lots of lovely BFPs to come.....


 

Similar Threads

  1. Clomid Support Thread #13
    By mumzy1976 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 15-09-2013, 18:28
  2. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  3. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Carmel's Beauty Secrets
7 Day Nail Growth Boosting Method Carmel's Beauty Secrets
The Nail Growth Boosting Method, will help transform your nails in just 7 days. You will also notice a big difference in their strength. It's so easy and only needs to be performed once a month.
Get your Nail Growth Boosting Method at the link below.
featured supporter
Maternity Clothes
Looking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find preloved maternity wear
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!