Closed Thread
Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @anony - I've never had the discipline to use OPKs religiously - so no, using them doesn't work for me.
    The spotting has continued overnight, if not a little heavier. I feel like this is the start of AF. At day 21? This just seems so unfair. I am also not prepared for it either.
    I'll be having my 21 day BT on day 23. But now if this is AF, I don't even know what to make of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    @anony - I've never had the discipline to use OPKs religiously - so no, using them doesn't work for me.
    The spotting has continued overnight, if not a little heavier. I feel like this is the start of AF. At day 21? This just seems so unfair. I am also not prepared for it either.
    I'll be having my 21 day BT on day 23. But now if this is AF, I don't even know what to make of it.
    Oh @pichka that sounds like a really confusing situation you're in. I hope things work out - one way or another!

I got my test results today. Dr said progesterone indicates that I have more than likely ovulated! I'm very relieved! Now just a few more days to wait and see if we've managed to catch ovulation in time. At least if I have to more cycles, I won't have to increase the clomid dosage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @HopeSprings27 !! Hope you managed to catch that eggie!!! Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @HopeSprings27 !! Hope you managed to catch that eggie!!! Fx
    Thank you @pichka ! Will keep you posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the spotting has almost stopped...??? What the hell? When I get back home I will get my (a couple days late) 21 day BT and see what the go is. If not, onwards and upwards!! Fx to all the other ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the spotting has almost stopped...??? What the hell? When I get back home I will get my (a couple days late) 21 day BT and see what the go is. If not, onwards and upwards!! Fx to all the other ladies!!
    This is so bizarre! How soon after your BT will you see your doc? Interested to see what they make of the spotting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeSprings27 View Post
    Oh @pichka that sounds like a really confusing situation you're in. I hope things work out - one way or another!

I got my test results today. Dr said progesterone indicates that I have more than likely ovulated! I'm very relieved! Now just a few more days to wait and see if we've managed to catch ovulation in time. At least if I have to more cycles, I won't have to increase the clomid dosage.
    Congrats thats great news! Fx for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

So had a chat to my FS this morning... She informed DH that he has a low count and said that we should stop clomid until further tests are done and that as it stands there is no way we can fall naturally.... And that even if he was fine because I'm having long cycles the eggs will be too tired to fertilize.... I can't stop crying.

We don't know what to do. We are half way through my clomid cycle... We were feeling positive and then boom! Bombshell!

I hate all the curve balls that just keep getting thrown our way.

Maybe this is just something from up stairs saying you know whAt.. Your not meant to have this experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ace!!! Huge hugs to you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining? I've just been prescribed Clomid by my FS. Have missed this cycle so will have to wait until next cycle to get going. I've been diagnosed with PCOS but I still get a pretty regular cycle and seem to ovulate most cycles. So trying Clomid to see if it'll help me become a bit more regular.

I'm so glad I've found this thread - it'll be nice to have ladies to speak with who are travelling a similar path. I'm really wishing you all the very best, I've only had a quick read through but it seems like there are lots of people facing lots of different challenges. So all I can say is good luck and let's hope we've got lots of lovely BFPs to come.....