Closed Thread
Page 82 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been following the thread regularly and have been thinking of you all at the points you have reached on your ttc journey.

A bit of an update - I'm on CD23. I had my CD21 blood test done on Friday. I am anxious to get my results and see if the 50mg has made me ovulate. I am fairly certain that if I did ovulate this cycle, we probably missed it. (Hubby was sick around CD15-18) For the past 4-5 days I have been feeling quite tired and also a bit crampy (sort of like dull af pain). My boobs have also been slightly achey at times. Also have been noticing quite a bit of creamy CM... have rushed to the toilet a few times over the last couple of days thinking it was af.. obviously way to early though! (Sorry - TMI!)
    .. I guess it's probably just a mixture of clomid side effects and af on the way. I wasn't really sure what to expect, being my first cycle.

Hope you are all well.

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's hoping @HopeSprings27 that you o'd this cycle on 50mg!!!! Keep us updated!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pichka For This Useful Post:

HopeSprings27  (25-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Here's hoping @HopeSprings27 that you o'd this cycle on 50mg!!!! Keep us updated!
    Thank you @pichka :-)

I hope your cycle brings you some good news after all - I remember reading previously that you didn't think you had o'd at all? What CD are you on currently?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeSprings27 View Post
    Hi ladies,

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been following the thread regularly and have been thinking of you all at the points you have reached on your ttc journey.

A bit of an update - I'm on CD23. I had my CD21 blood test done on Friday. I am anxious to get my results and see if the 50mg has made me ovulate. I am fairly certain that if I did ovulate this cycle, we probably missed it. (Hubby was sick around CD15-18) For the past 4-5 days I have been feeling quite tired and also a bit crampy (sort of like dull af pain). My boobs have also been slightly achey at times. Also have been noticing quite a bit of creamy CM... have rushed to the toilet a few times over the last couple of days thinking it was af.. obviously way to early though! (Sorry - TMI!)
    .. I guess it's probably just a mixture of clomid side effects and af on the way. I wasn't really sure what to expect, being my first cycle.

Hope you are all well.

:-)
    Those side effects sound similar to mine on my first month of Clomid. Sorry that your hubby was unwell but I guess the upside is finding out if you are ovulating. Keep us posted!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anony For This Useful Post:

HopeSprings27  (25-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anony View Post
    Those side effects sound similar to mine on my first month of Clomid. Sorry that your hubby was unwell but I guess the upside is finding out if you are ovulating. Keep us posted!!

Absolutely, it would be the silver lining @anony ... I didn't have high hopes, being our first month anyway. At least if the 50mg has made me ovulate, I know it's just our timing we need to work on (hopefully)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HopeSprings27 - I'm CD 20 today. Only my day 21 BT will tell if I have o'd or not!! (And as I am not in the country, my BT will be a couple days late.......)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today I have had a little spotting.... Just a tiny bit & more brown-tinged (sorry tmi).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today I have had a little spotting.... Just a tiny bit & more brown-tinged (sorry tmi).
    Is this CD21 for you? I wonder if it could be an implantation bleed? I myself didn't have this with my first pregnancy but have heard a lot of women have them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anony - I'm not sure? I am cd21 today. The spotting is enough to reach a liner. And a little cramping. Nothing severe.
    When I get home I will have my day21 BT to see if I have o'd. I'll probably POAS out if curiosity. My FF chart is rubbish though - I've been sick/waking inconsistently and travelling. I stopped using OPKs a while ago as I ran out.
    I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anony - I'm not sure? I am cd21 today. The spotting is enough to reach a liner. And a little cramping. Nothing severe.
    When I get home I will have my day21 BT to see if I have o'd. I'll probably POAS out if curiosity. My FF chart is rubbish though - I've been sick/waking inconsistently and travelling. I stopped using OPKs a while ago as I ran out.
    I'll keep an eye on it.
    Its all so confusing isnt it!! CD21 sounds way too early for AF but then again Clomid can reduce cycle length so who knows!?

My FS told me to stop charting as temps mean nothing. I was so surprised to hear him say that!! I am going to try OPKs this month but I am skeptical as they never work for me. Did they work for you previously? And what day will you do your BT?