Closed Thread
Page 82 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 981
  1. #811
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies,

    I haven't posted in a while, but I have been following the thread regularly and have been thinking of you all at the points you have reached on your ttc journey.

    A bit of an update - I'm on CD23. I had my CD21 blood test done on Friday. I am anxious to get my results and see if the 50mg has made me ovulate. I am fairly certain that if I did ovulate this cycle, we probably missed it. (Hubby was sick around CD15-18) For the past 4-5 days I have been feeling quite tired and also a bit crampy (sort of like dull af pain). My boobs have also been slightly achey at times. Also have been noticing quite a bit of creamy CM... have rushed to the toilet a few times over the last couple of days thinking it was af.. obviously way to early though! (Sorry - TMI!)
    .. I guess it's probably just a mixture of clomid side effects and af on the way. I wasn't really sure what to expect, being my first cycle.

    Hope you are all well.

    :-)

  2. #812
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    Here's hoping @HopeSprings27 that you o'd this cycle on 50mg!!!! Keep us updated!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to pichka For This Useful Post:

    HopeSprings27  (25-05-2014)

  4. #813
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Here's hoping @HopeSprings27 that you o'd this cycle on 50mg!!!! Keep us updated!
    Thank you @pichka :-)

    I hope your cycle brings you some good news after all - I remember reading previously that you didn't think you had o'd at all? What CD are you on currently?

  5. #814
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeSprings27 View Post
    Hi ladies,

    I haven't posted in a while, but I have been following the thread regularly and have been thinking of you all at the points you have reached on your ttc journey.

    A bit of an update - I'm on CD23. I had my CD21 blood test done on Friday. I am anxious to get my results and see if the 50mg has made me ovulate. I am fairly certain that if I did ovulate this cycle, we probably missed it. (Hubby was sick around CD15-18) For the past 4-5 days I have been feeling quite tired and also a bit crampy (sort of like dull af pain). My boobs have also been slightly achey at times. Also have been noticing quite a bit of creamy CM... have rushed to the toilet a few times over the last couple of days thinking it was af.. obviously way to early though! (Sorry - TMI!)
    .. I guess it's probably just a mixture of clomid side effects and af on the way. I wasn't really sure what to expect, being my first cycle.

    Hope you are all well.

    :-)
    Those side effects sound similar to mine on my first month of Clomid. Sorry that your hubby was unwell but I guess the upside is finding out if you are ovulating. Keep us posted!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to anony For This Useful Post:

    HopeSprings27  (25-05-2014)

  7. #815
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by anony View Post
    Those side effects sound similar to mine on my first month of Clomid. Sorry that your hubby was unwell but I guess the upside is finding out if you are ovulating. Keep us posted!!

    Absolutely, it would be the silver lining @anony ... I didn't have high hopes, being our first month anyway. At least if the 50mg has made me ovulate, I know it's just our timing we need to work on (hopefully)

  8. #816
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    @HopeSprings27 - I'm CD 20 today. Only my day 21 BT will tell if I have o'd or not!! (And as I am not in the country, my BT will be a couple days late.......)

  9. #817
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    Well today I have had a little spotting.... Just a tiny bit & more brown-tinged (sorry tmi).

  10. #818
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Well today I have had a little spotting.... Just a tiny bit & more brown-tinged (sorry tmi).
    Is this CD21 for you? I wonder if it could be an implantation bleed? I myself didn't have this with my first pregnancy but have heard a lot of women have them.

  11. #819
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    @anony - I'm not sure? I am cd21 today. The spotting is enough to reach a liner. And a little cramping. Nothing severe.
    When I get home I will have my day21 BT to see if I have o'd. I'll probably POAS out if curiosity. My FF chart is rubbish though - I've been sick/waking inconsistently and travelling. I stopped using OPKs a while ago as I ran out.
    I'll keep an eye on it.

  12. #820
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    @anony - I'm not sure? I am cd21 today. The spotting is enough to reach a liner. And a little cramping. Nothing severe.
    When I get home I will have my day21 BT to see if I have o'd. I'll probably POAS out if curiosity. My FF chart is rubbish though - I've been sick/waking inconsistently and travelling. I stopped using OPKs a while ago as I ran out.
    I'll keep an eye on it.
    Its all so confusing isnt it!! CD21 sounds way too early for AF but then again Clomid can reduce cycle length so who knows!?

    My FS told me to stop charting as temps mean nothing. I was so surprised to hear him say that!! I am going to try OPKs this month but I am skeptical as they never work for me. Did they work for you previously? And what day will you do your BT?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Clomid Support Thread #13
    By mumzy1976 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 15-09-2013, 18:28
  2. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  3. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training Products
Toilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of toilet training. With a range of products that can be used at home, on holidays or out & about.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!