Closed Thread
Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is CD17. Have felt a few twinges and seem to have a fair bit of watery cm. I only had a few OPKs that I packed before I left for my holiday. I haven't yet had a + yet, and am unable to find any OPKs here in Japan😖 , so I think the likelihood of finding a chemist that sells OPKs is nil.
    Just checking cervix and bbt (still am fairly sick as a dog, and have had fairly interrupted sleep). We continue to bd pretty much everyday (yes you read that right) - I don't think I could keep this up when I am back at work. Fx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So just found out today that my hubby has low sperm count and slow swimmers. Im so devasted. Where do we go from here. Im ovulating on clomid so im all good. We wont get to see my dr fpr 4weeks because we work away from home. My dr says not to worry he has a plan.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    So just found out today that my hubby has low sperm count and slow swimmers. Im so devasted. Where do we go from here. Im ovulating on clomid so im all good. We wont get to see my dr fpr 4weeks because we work away from home. My dr says not to worry he has a plan.

Sorry to hear your news jasmine. Is your hubby on anything for improving his Sperm count?You can make huge changes to your count with lifestyle changes and supplements. If he's not already on it start him on menevit or a folic acid/zinc combo. Change to boxers, reducing alcohol, smoking caffeine etc. There are plenty of cases I know where a couple were referred to ivf from a poor sperm count result only to make some changes and get retested 3 months later for it to come back as normal. Best wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Sorry to hear your news jasmine. Is your hubby on anything for improving his Sperm count?You can make huge changes to your count with lifestyle changes and supplements. If he's not already on it start him on menevit or a folic acid/zinc combo. Change to boxers, reducing alcohol, smoking caffeine etc. There are plenty of cases I know where a couple were referred to ivf from a poor sperm count result only to make some changes and get retested 3 months later for it to come back as normal. Best wishes
    Thanks bel for your reply. I appreciate it. He is on menevit. Just found out today so havent looked into the boxers ect but I will let him know thank you. We were just talking before and mentioned that we think we would keep trying because lots of people have had this and fallen pregnant. Who is to say that we wont get a lucky sperm. Thanks again bel

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! I hope everyone is doing okay.

I had my CD17 blood test today and all of my levels have decreased. Not even close to ovulation. So I'm booked in for another blood test on Monday and an ultra sound. I kinda don't know how I should feel. I know that I do feel like I'm not getting any information I don't know if it's normal what's going on or not.
    I feel like I need to scream and cry at the same time.
    Okay rant over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    Hey ladies! I hope everyone is doing okay.

I had my CD17 blood test today and all of my levels have decreased. Not even close to ovulation. So I'm booked in for another blood test on Monday and an ultra sound. I kinda don't know how I should feel. I know that I do feel like I'm not getting any information I don't know if it's normal what's going on or not.
    I feel like I need to scream and cry at the same time.
    Okay rant over.
    I can identify with how you feel!! My blood test on CD21 showed i hadnt yet ovulated, however AF arrived on CD29. My fs was so puzzled by this as this was my first month on Clomid. I tried asking questions but left still confused about it all!!!

It feels like we have no control over our own body. So frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @anony!! I get what you mean re: confusion.
    Here I was at the start of my cycle all 'excited' and had fresh hope that Clomid would provide me answers and stop me 'guessing' and overthinking everything.
    Yet here I am, CD19, pretty sure I haven't o'd (on 50mg) and generally feeling down about it. Having my own little pity-party in this corner.

It is such a double-edged sword - I feel so ashamed of my feelings- I mean honestly - what makes MY struggle any more important than the thousands of women out there who struggle on a day to day basis with infertility? I just need to pull my head out of my ***.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Oh @anony!! I get what you mean re: confusion.
    Here I was at the start of my cycle all 'excited' and had fresh hope that Clomid would provide me answers and stop me 'guessing' and overthinking everything.
    Yet here I am, CD19, pretty sure I haven't o'd (on 50mg) and generally feeling down about it. Having my own little pity-party in this corner.

It is such a double-edged sword - I feel so ashamed of my feelings- I mean honestly - what makes MY struggle any more important than the thousands of women out there who struggle on a day to day basis with infertility? I just need to pull my head out of my ***.
    A new cycle is always great for fresh hope. It just brings so much worry too because you are wondering about ovulation and timing to get your best chances. And its all so unknown. Do you usually ovulate? Sorry I dont think I know your history!

And I completely agree about the pity party!! I am always thinking why is this happening. But maybe thinking of other people being worse off than us helps us appreciate the other great things in life! Thats what I try to think anyway! And I am sure every woman on here has this battle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks anony.

I've been off bc since Sept-'13 and had a 55 day and a 155 day cycle. My u/sound during my diagnostic testing for PCO indicated recent ovulation (and multiple cysts).
    My ob/gyn thinks I 'may' ovulate - just very infrequently.

I had the choice to continue to ride it out for the rest of the year or try OI.
    I opted for Clomid to try and help give me more of a chance.

I totally understand that there are many of us women/couples who are struggling with their own journey. All we can do is support eachother and celebrate each triumph as they come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Thanks anony.

I've been off bc since Sept-'13 and had a 55 day and a 155 day cycle. My u/sound during my diagnostic testing for PCO indicated recent ovulation (and multiple cysts).
    My ob/gyn thinks I 'may' ovulate - just very infrequently.

I had the choice to continue to ride it out for the rest of the year or try OI.
    I opted for Clomid to try and help give me more of a chance.

I totally understand that there are many of us women/couples who are struggling with their own journey. All we can do is support eachother and celebrate each triumph as they come.
    Clomid sounds like a great option for you! I think it will bring you that little bundle you have been waiting for!! Its nice to be able to relate to someone in a similar position!

And yes you are right. Supporting each other is so important. Hopefully we will all get our time to celebrate!!