Closed Thread
Page 74 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Before clomid I was anywhere from 23 days to 27 at the most, last month first on clomid my cycle was 29 days!! So that's why I am waiting! I was super gutted last month and don't want that again so if I wait then might be easier haha! I don't have any tests in the house will only buy one if I'm late :-p I have nearly 4 years practise so I'm getting better at waiting :-p
    Well I really hope this is it for u. I have a good feeling for you! Keep me posted on any symptoms or news. I forgot to say I have been sooo snappy and grumpy. Have u? Im trying to reassure my hubby its the Clomid!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anony View Post
    Well I really hope this is it for u. I have a good feeling for you! Keep me posted on any symptoms or news. I forgot to say I have been sooo snappy and grumpy. Have u? Im trying to reassure my hubby its the Clomid!!
    Haha I haven't been to bad....I don't think hahah although hubby might think otherwise LOL!! I know I was super nappy last month from clomid so could be from that!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed we have some BFPs this month :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I haven't posted in a while - but have been following on with everyone's progress. Welcome to the newbies :-)

Here here, Muzzy.. for some BFPs this month!

AFM - I'm on CD 11. Finished my last clomid tab on Thursday. I expected more symptoms/side effects but so far have had none really.. apart from a little bit of nausea over the weekend. I'm guessing ovulation could potentially be any day now. Trying to be optimistic without getting my hopes up too much. I got a bit emotional the other day about this whole process, I guess it's just a position I never expected to be in. A bit frustrated I guess. Sorry for the rant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.S. has anyone felt dizzy whilst on a cycle of clomid? A symptom that has just popped up in the last few hours... my head is spinning a little!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have had dizzy spells!!

Well today has been hell for me been super emotional and feeling like the world is on my shoulders!! This normally means af is on her way so might arrive 2moro!!! Hoping I'm wrong!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didnt get any side effects until after ovulation! Then I had headaches, felt nauseous and extremely fatigued. Ao you never know!!

I hate that symptoms for pregnancy are so much like symptoms for AF. Makes the TWW even more frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting waiting waiting!! The longer I wait the more I get my hopes up and the more I worry about the effect if it's another BFN!

I hate the waiting game! My boobs are sore and that is my tell tale sign af is on her way! Hoping I am wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone on here have low estrogen like myself. Seems everyone has pcos or endometriosis.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still have my fingers crossed for you Muzzy.

I'm having a month of clomid trying to get some clarity about what our next step is, so much easier when I'm not coping with side effects! We are waiting for my police check to come back, apparently there is someone in the same state with my name who has done some naughty things so it has to be manually processed not electronically. We figured we would go to the mandatory counseling session and see how we feel..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

muzzy  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    I still have my fingers crossed for you Muzzy.

I'm having a month of clomid trying to get some clarity about what our next step is, so much easier when I'm not coping with side effects! We are waiting for my police check to come back, apparently there is someone in the same state with my name who has done some naughty things so it has to be manually processed not electronically. We figured we would go to the mandatory counseling session and see how we feel..
    Still no af! Gosh it feels like yday I was doing this for last month lol it's gone quick but now I'm in the most stressful part I feel like it's dragging haha so last month I had my ovidrel injection on day 14 and this month day 12, af came day 29 last month with spotting day 28 so technically I am late this month I am late as ovulation was 2 days earlier!! Lol we will see what tomorrow brings hey?!?! If nothing tomorrow my hope might be a bit higher!

Thanks sullo!! I bet the month off will do you wonders!!! If this month is not my month I'm doing one more month of clomid then I'm taking a break!!!