Closed Thread
Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anony View Post
    Wow @muzzy 4 years! I honestly take my hat off to you because I am at 10 months and feeling frustrated! Do you have any other kids? I have also been visiting the bathroom. I feel nautious, extremely fatigued and my boobs and back are aching. I just feel so horrible in general.

When do you think you will try IVF again? Is it PCOS that you have been diagnosed with?

I am going to wait to test too. Its too disappointing when you do it early.
    Nope no other children!! Although we do have a beautiful fur baby hehe! Let me tell you it's been one hell of a roller-coaster!! Had lots of friends have babies and some are now onto their second!! I am at a point now where I am well and truly over it, have started seeing a councillor again (saw one a year ago) and I'm hoping that helps!! Well ivf is a while away yet we don't have the money and probably won't for a long time yet!! Considering taking a break before we do ivf again!!
    Our issues are I have endometriosis, a blocked right tube and dh has low motility! Fs thinks I am not ovulating (before clomid) fingers crossed this is our month hey?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Nope no other children!! Although we do have a beautiful fur baby hehe! Let me tell you it's been one hell of a roller-coaster!! Had lots of friends have babies and some are now onto their second!! I am at a point now where I am well and truly over it, have started seeing a councillor again (saw one a year ago) and I'm hoping that helps!! Well ivf is a while away yet we don't have the money and probably won't for a long time yet!! Considering taking a break before we do ivf again!!
    Our issues are I have endometriosis, a blocked right tube and dh has low motility! Fs thinks I am not ovulating (before clomid) fingers crossed this is our month hey?!
    It must be so difficult to watch others welcome children into the world when you are yearning for one. I really hope that Clomid gets you ovulating and you dont even need IVF. You're clever to see a counsellor and get the stress off your back. Wishing you loads of luck!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anony For This Useful Post:

muzzy  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hopesprings I havent had any symptons either on clomid.
    Pinchka welcome and hope you only have to do this one cycle.

I just had my 2nd cycle of clomid last week.no symptons at all.

Just wondering if there is anyone else on here who has really low estrogen and have taken clomid and its worked and they had a baby. Just been reading that really low estrogen, what I have, has small success rate on clomid and most women have to go ivf. Im fit and healthy don't smoke and 28years old. Just wanting to know if this is gonna work pr if im just wasting my time. Been ttc for a year in june

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Today is CD 1 for me, and cycle no. 1 on 50mg Clomid. Sooooo hopeful that Clomid helps me ovulate and give us a fighting chance - it is the first time in 8 months of trying that I am starting to feel hopeful!!

But also quietly packing my pants.

I am so very lucky and have no real medical issues/surgical history - so I know starting a new medication is 'small stuff' in the scheme of things. But that still doesn't make it easy.

All aboard the Clomid-train!!! 🚂🚂 Fx
    All the best pichka! This is my very first cycle of clomid too - am on CD5. It definitely feels good to take control and have some help, after almost 12 months of trying!

What days are you prescribed to take clomid. I'm 2-6 :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HopeSprings27. I am also prescribed day 2-6. Taking my first tablet this evening. FX any side effects are minimal (or a least easy enough to manage).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another question... Do you always have a blood test on CD21 or 22 on Clomid or is this just for the first cycle? And do they usually tell you your result or do you wait until your doctors appt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a phone call from my fs saying my second cycle on clomid was unsuccessful.
    Progesterone level is not even close to ovulating, big day of tears for me. Next month is my last cycle.
    Has anyone else not ovulated at all on clomid? I'm getting all the horrible side effects with no result.
    I would love to be able to track a cycle and know when I ovulate like a lot of you ladies, but truth is I haven't ever ovulated since I was 15, no idea what it is like. I fee like I don't even have a small chance to conceive.
    Sorry for the depressing rant

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    Progesterone <1, not ovulating now taking Clomid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anony View Post
    Another question... Do you always have a blood test on CD21 or 22 on Clomid or is this just for the first cycle? And do they usually tell you your result or do you wait until your doctors appt?
    I get a blood test on day 21
    My doctor then calls and tells me if I have ovulated and what clomid dose to try next month
    My doctor has given me a heaps of clomid scripts and blood test forms.
    Hope this helps

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    Progesterone <1, not ovulating now taking Clomid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sally! Big hugs. I don't know what to say. 😔 I am sure there are girls around here that Clomid didn't work for them for whatever reason.
    @anony - I am not sure about the cd21 BT (or 7 dpo). My ob definitely wanted me to get mine done for this first cycle to give him an idea how things are going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally girl dont be sorry for how you feel. Its normal to be upset. All you can do is try to use it as an opportunity to take the next step. Being you are only 27 you have time on your side and your FS should be able to try other things. I wish you the best of luck!!