Closed Thread
Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anony View Post
    Hi ladies I am on CD19 and this is my first time taking Clomid. I have no idea when or if I o'd as I didnt use OPKs (long story). But today I feel extremely tired and just crappy overall. We DTD a few times mid cycle but there is no way of knowing if I timed it right!! Just wondering if you could tell me if feeling this way is a side effect of clomid? Ive had no side effects up until today. TIA!
    Good luck!! I have found that I have felt super tired and yucky on second half of month so I think it's a side effect of clomid!! Yucky stuff!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    Af has arrived although it's nothing major atm considering the amount of pain I have been in I have a feeling it's not going to be a fun week.
    So starting clomid tomorrow and then in for a blood test next Thursday CD8.
    I don't really know what to expect but I am excited to get this process started.
    Yay so exciting!! Good luck !

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am on day 19 just plodding along!! Went to toilet earlier and had a spot of blood!! Literally a spot probs wouldn't have even noticed it if I wasn't looking lol! I'm hoping that it's not af on its way!! Major early tho!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply @muzzy. I am on CD20 so we are in a similar place! I feel so nautious I have been unable to eat all day. I hope Clomid works and this is all worth it! How many months have you been TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anony View Post
    Thanks for your reply @muzzy. I am on CD20 so we are in a similar place! I feel so nautious I have been unable to eat all day. I hope Clomid works and this is all worth it! How many months have you been TTC?
    We have been trying nearly 4 years!! We have done some ivf with no luck, we seeing a new fs now so that's why we on clomid! Fs has hinted that we might need to do ivf again! How about you? Yeah this clomid is horrible only second month on it!! I don't know if it's a coincidence but I have been going to the toilet so much :-( last 2 night I have woken up to go to the toilet!! Anony when are you thinking of testing? I had such a horrible time last month I have decided to wait till day 30 as that way I am very late (for my cycle) and I should get a proper answer! We will see tho lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is CD 1 for me, and cycle no. 1 on 50mg Clomid. Sooooo hopeful that Clomid helps me ovulate and give us a fighting chance - it is the first time in 8 months of trying that I am starting to feel hopeful!!

But also quietly packing my pants.

I am so very lucky and have no real medical issues/surgical history - so I know starting a new medication is 'small stuff' in the scheme of things. But that still doesn't make it easy.

All aboard the Clomid-train!!! 🚂🚂 Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Today is CD 1 for me, and cycle no. 1 on 50mg Clomid. Sooooo hopeful that Clomid helps me ovulate and give us a fighting chance - it is the first time in 8 months of trying that I am starting to feel hopeful!!

But also quietly packing my pants.

I am so very lucky and have no real medical issues/surgical history - so I know starting a new medication is 'small stuff' in the scheme of things. But that still doesn't make it easy.

All aboard the Clomid-train!!! 🚂🚂 Fx
    Good luck!! Exciting times hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @muzzy 4 years! I honestly take my hat off to you because I am at 10 months and feeling frustrated! Do you have any other kids? I have also been visiting the bathroom. I feel nautious, extremely fatigued and my boobs and back are aching. I just feel so horrible in general.

When do you think you will try IVF again? Is it PCOS that you have been diagnosed with?

I am going to wait to test too. Its too disappointing when you do it early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @pichka I am on first month of Clomid too! Best of luck to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @anony and @muzzy !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pichka For This Useful Post:

muzzy  (06-05-2014)