Closed Thread
Page 69 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I took mine days 2-6 and had good response to it :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

mumzy1976  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I read that studies show there is no difference in effectiveness between starting on day 2 and 3. If you want lots of follies, take it day 2/3. If you have issues with egg maturity or want a few decent ones then take it day 5-9.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

mumzy1976  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    I took mine days 2-6 and had good response to it :-)
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I read that studies show there is no difference in effectiveness between starting on day 2 and 3. If you want lots of follies, take it day 2/3. If you have issues with egg maturity or want a few decent ones then take it day 5-9.
    Oh that's interesting , thanks.
    I Ovulate on my own without clomid, but only have one tube so my chances are slim

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so very sorry Sullo! I hope your doing okay!

Hopesprings it looks like we will be doing both our first round of Clomid around the same time. I've had some spotting so fingers crossed that Af will show up anytime now. Freaking out just a little, and really trying to stay realistic about the whole journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I am on CD19 and this is my first time taking Clomid. I have no idea when or if I o'd as I didnt use OPKs (long story). But today I feel extremely tired and just crappy overall. We DTD a few times mid cycle but there is no way of knowing if I timed it right!! Just wondering if you could tell me if feeling this way is a side effect of clomid? Ive had no side effects up until today. TIA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    I'm so very sorry Sullo! I hope your doing okay!

Hopesprings it looks like we will be doing both our first round of Clomid around the same time. I've had some spotting so fingers crossed that Af will show up anytime now. Freaking out just a little, and really trying to stay realistic about the whole journey.
    Ace any sign of AF? I'm on day 3 of clomid.. so far feeling OK! No real side effects. I know what you mean about the freaking out feeling! I'm feeling anxious/nervous/excited all rolled into one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af has arrived although it's nothing major atm considering the amount of pain I have been in I have a feeling it's not going to be a fun week.
    So starting clomid tomorrow and then in for a blood test next Thursday CD8.
    I don't really know what to expect but I am excited to get this process started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    Af has arrived although it's nothing major atm considering the amount of pain I have been in I have a feeling it's not going to be a fun week.
    So starting clomid tomorrow and then in for a blood test next Thursday CD8.
    I don't really know what to expect but I am excited to get this process started.
    That's interesting Ace... I had fairly excruciating pains at beginning of AF but not a very heavy AF at all!! I was wondering whether provera had something to do with that... did you take provera?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeSprings27 View Post
    That's interesting Ace... I had fairly excruciating pains at beginning of AF but not a very heavy AF at all!! I was wondering whether provera had something to do with that... did you take provera?
    Well i was thinking that I would have a heavy Af given the pain I'm in but it's very light atm. Maybe it will be a bit of a non event!
    Yea I was on provera... I've had such terrible pain for the past week, usually that would lead to me not leaving my bed
    Maybe it's a provera thing?