Closed Thread
Page 68 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    Day 33 and still no sign of AF... Trying not to symptom spot

How are you going HopeSprings? Anything yet?

Oooo my fingers and toes are crossed for you Sullo!

Nothing yet.... Spoke to gyno yesterday and he's told me to take 2 x tabs for 7 days now. Hopefully we see some action! Last night I had some really light spotting... it got me wondering - what do I do if af shows before I finish the 7 days of provera?? Obviously I can't be taking both provera and clomid at the same time???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjayneb View Post
    Hey ladies hope everyone is traveling ok!
    Had my cd12 scan which only showed one follicle at 10mm so I think I'm out this month waaaa :'( I just want a bubba! !!! Sorry just on my 5 th round and only 1 has resulted in ovulation feeling very disheartened atm how you girls are having a better month then me!
    Sullo I have my fingers crossed for you!
    Have you got any news yet hope Springs?
    Xx
    Oh I'm sorry yo hear sarahjayne :-( I can imagine you must be feeling very frustrated/disheartened. Try and keep positive though, your time will come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF arrived this morning and just like that all the nausea and sore breasts have disappeared! I'm mildly devo, like you SarahJane we have only had 1 ovulation from 4 goes only we aren't doing another clomid cycle. We now have to talk seriously about if we want to do IVF or if this is the end for us...

Good of luck for your tww Muzzy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sullo - thinking of you. I hope you're feeling okay... a big decision ahead of you.

It seems af has definitely come to town... now I don't know what to do.. I guess I should just stop taking provera and start clomid on CD2? Argh I wish this wasn't happening over a weekend!

How are you going Muzzy??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjayneb View Post
    It can but not usually enough
    I'm sorry :-( I hope ur feeling ok!! Sending lots of virtual hugs your way!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

sarahjayneb  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    Well AF arrived this morning and just like that all the nausea and sore breasts have disappeared! I'm mildly devo, like you SarahJane we have only had 1 ovulation from 4 goes only we aren't doing another clomid cycle. We now have to talk seriously about if we want to do IVF or if this is the end for us...

Good of luck for your tww Muzzy!
    OMG I'm so sorry to hear!! I was keeping everything crossed for you!!! I hope ur decision isn't to hard! How old are you? Could u take a break then go back to it?

Hope you are feeling better soon!! Sending u lots of virtual hugs!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeSprings27 View Post
    Oh Sullo - thinking of you. I hope you're feeling okay... a big decision ahead of you.

It seems af has definitely come to town... now I don't know what to do.. I guess I should just stop taking provera and start clomid on CD2? Argh I wish this wasn't happening over a weekend!

How are you going Muzzy??
    Yay for af!!! Did you work out what to do with the tablets?

Well, me...not much to report but I do have a question!

So I have been on the clomid for 2 months now and was wondering when u are in the second half of the month when u are not taking the clomid how do you feel? This month and I'm pretty sure was the same last month I just feel unwell and not well at all!! This month I have noticed I feel quite sick kinda like a hangover it's horrible and I'm over it!! Is anyone else the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sullo I'm sorry to hear that! I have an fs appt tomorrow to see if we continue down clomid trail or move to ivf but financially we can't do ivf right now as we just built our home.
    Hopesprings from my experience I feel quite unwell in the second half as well and I've also lost my appetite and become quite lethargic oh the joys of clomid!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Yay for af!!! Did you work out what to do with the tablets?

Well, me...not much to report but I do have a question!

So I have been on the clomid for 2 months now and was wondering when u are in the second half of the month when u are not taking the clomid how do you feel? This month and I'm pretty sure was the same last month I just feel unwell and not well at all!! This month I have noticed I feel quite sick kinda like a hangover it's horrible and I'm over it!! Is anyone else the same?
    Have decided to take a punt and stop Provera and I'll take my first Clomid tomorrow which will be CD2... I think. It's been so long since AF (almost a year!!). I am just anxious, I don't want to take Clomid and it be the wrong decision, you know? I've had REALLY excruciating cramping so there's no doubt AF is here (although relatively light in comparison to the pain). Anyway, sorry to ramble on.... just really hopeful and wanting things to go smoothly for my first round of clomid. By no means am I expecting a miracle, but I really hope I have some kind of positive out of it

Muzzy - will let you know re: side effects!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I'm after some advice or guidance lol
    I went to fs and he gave me a script for clomid. The last cycles I took it day 2-6, as was his suggestion. This time I thought I'd try days 3-7. I'm just after some feedback as to what days other fs suggest taking clomid