Closed Thread
Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm day 30 so usually have a 31-35 day cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh fingers crossed!!! The wait is horrible! So not looking fwd to the nxt 2 weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows for how long you should one give their body a rest from clomid? I had a few cycles mid year last year and haven't had any this year. I'm thinking of heading back to fs for a script

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    You only need one cycle for your lining to regenerate. I had a 6 month break before starting again the last cycle.

So CD1 for me, onto another cycle of clomid. I actually find my periods much better on the drug, I suppose everyone has different experiences.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzzy that's awesome!!!! Fingers crossed and I hope the two week wait isn't too unbearable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    Muzzy that's awesome!!!! Fingers crossed and I hope the two week wait isn't too unbearable!
    Thank you!!

Permission to vent, with no judgment!!
    One of the biggest biggest issue I have with this horrible journey is that dtd becomes all about making a baby, the other night when I new that I wasn't ovulating me and dh dtd and it was awesome and I miss that! We dtd last night but I new in my mind it was because of the injection etc and couldn't relax it's horrible I am trying my hardest not to focus on that! I also don't want dh to feel my stress and then him feel under pressure! We are trying different things like tonight we are going out to dinner!
    Please tell me I am not the only one :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are not the only one! The quality has certainly gone downhill for us at times too!! You don't always feel in the mood but then feel like you should?! And the side effects of clomid certainly don't make you want to!!!

Still no sign of AF, I'm contemplating doing a test but not sure if it's too early? My last cycles have been 31, 35 and 33 days long... Hmmm

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

muzzy  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    You are not the only one! The quality has certainly gone downhill for us at times too!! You don't always feel in the mood but then feel like you should?! And the side effects of clomid certainly don't make you want to!!!

Still no sign of AF, I'm contemplating doing a test but not sure if it's too early? My last cycles have been 31, 35 and 33 days long... Hmmm
    It could still be to early? if u are ok with seeing a negative (if its to early) do one! u could see a postive hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did u test sullo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I'm about to go in for my tubal patency ultrasound!! I'm really hoping my tubes are not blocked, and that this little flush through is just what they need to give us our sticky little baby once and for all!!

ME (30) - PCOS
    DH (34) - All good!
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    BFP Aug 2013 > MC Oct 2013
    Clomid#1 - 50mg (Jan 2014) ovulated CD20 - BFN
    Clomid#2 - 50mg (Feb 2014) ovulated CD18 - BFN
    Clomid#3 - 50mg (Mar 2014)
    ovulated CD27 - BFN
    Clomid#4 - 50mg (Apr 2014)
    Here's to hoping...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app