Closed Thread
Page 65 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 981
  1. #641
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    qld
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Its just not fair sometimes muzzy.and your allowed to be ****ed off or jealous or upset or all of the above if you want to. Its going to happen for you, it will.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #642
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    qld
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    P***ed off

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #643
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    qld
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Stuf* you low estrogen!! So I tested negative today! Feeling like poo. Been trying for a year now and everyone around me tells me it will happen when its meant to.kind of what ive been telling everyone else on here. I just want to be negative today and say its not fair. Im so jealous of all my friends amd family that are having babies.some dont even want them and their just accidents and thats what really upsets me.
    I hope someone gets some good news soon. I know ill be right tomorrow jjst gotta ride the rollercoaster. I am just gonna concentrate on my fitness and health atleast thats one thing I can do good

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #644
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Stuf* you low estrogen!! So I tested negative today! Feeling like poo. Been trying for a year now and everyone around me tells me it will happen when its meant to.kind of what ive been telling everyone else on here. I just want to be negative today and say its not fair. Im so jealous of all my friends amd family that are having babies.some dont even want them and their just accidents and thats what really upsets me.
    I hope someone gets some good news soon. I know ill be right tomorrow jjst gotta ride the rollercoaster. I am just gonna concentrate on my fitness and health atleast thats one thing I can do good

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Aww I'm so sorry jasmine!! Be negative today, have a cry, be angry cos lets agree that this F**KING SUCK!!! This whole journey is horrible and let's face it, unless u are on it u have no idea how it feels! I know ppl mean well when they say "it will happen, when it's meant to" but all we think is "I DONT CARE, I WANT IT TO HAPPEN NOW, I AM READY!" And the constant thoughts on "why me?" Try and find something u love and try spend time doing it! I agree with health and fitness in the last couple of years while going through this infertility roller coaster I have lost 27kilos! Now I have no more to lose I need a new focus haha!

    Make sure that u let the emotions run, and let yourself be sad as you need to!!

    I hope ur feeling better soon! Xx

  5. #645
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    qld
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Well said muzzy! You took the words out of my mouth.exactly how im thinking right now.thanks gurl!!
    Yea my weight has been ok.ive noticed it has gone up a kilo though I think its from clomid. Has anyone else noticed weight gain from clomid. My partner and I googled it and it does say that people gain up to 4lbs on it each cycle so thats about 1.7kg.i just hope its not every cycle. I eat amd train the same and never changed my weight for nearly 2years now so its defiently the clomid.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #646
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    qld
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Thats awesome ypu lost 27kilos!! Good on you ) im a happy 62-63kilos well 64kilos now and always wanted to be smaller but im happy with what I am.i love my food too much. Mmmm icecream haha

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. #647
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A bit of an update from me, went to fs today as a follow up appointment from my surgery 6 weeks ago! While I was there she asked if I would like a scan to see what's happening regarding follicles, which I said yes, I'm on day 12 and I have 2 large follies on boths sides mature enough for ovidrel injection! I have been given the ovidrel so now it's game on for nxt couple of days haha then the 2 week wait will begin again!! Attempting to stay calmer and more relaxed this month!!

  8. #648
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked
    569
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Well said muzzy! You took the words out of my mouth.exactly how im thinking right now.thanks gurl!!
    Yea my weight has been ok.ive noticed it has gone up a kilo though I think its from clomid. Has anyone else noticed weight gain from clomid. My partner and I googled it and it does say that people gain up to 4lbs on it each cycle so thats about 1.7kg.i just hope its not every cycle. I eat amd train the same and never changed my weight for nearly 2years now so its defiently the clomid.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I lost 11kg after a few years of fertility treatment and eating whatever to make myself feel better. I have kept it off for a year and a half and two cycles of clomid and other immune meds and I have put on 4kg!! There was no way I was doing another cycle of clomid now!!

    Back to the gym!!

  9. #649
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Yay muzzy! That's awesome... AF is due anytime now and since I didn't get the blood test I have no idea if I ovulated or not. I not holding out hope, I think we missed it if I did ovulate as DH had a stinking cold, we missed 16, 17 and 18 so kinda the key times! I really dislike how clomid can mimic pregnancy symptoms, my breasts are very sore and I'm feeling pretty nauseated but that could be the oncoming of AF! Gah!!!!

  10. #650
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    Yay muzzy! That's awesome... AF is due anytime now and since I didn't get the blood test I have no idea if I ovulated or not. I not holding out hope, I think we missed it if I did ovulate as DH had a stinking cold, we missed 16, 17 and 18 so kinda the key times! I really dislike how clomid can mimic pregnancy symptoms, my breasts are very sore and I'm feeling pretty nauseated but that could be the oncoming of AF! Gah!!!!
    Oh gosh clomid is horrible, and it makes af so much more painful!! Fingers crossed that ur lil egg was ready early and you have got a bubby growing!!! What day are you today?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Clomid Support Thread #13
    By mumzy1976 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 15-09-2013, 18:28
  2. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  3. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Shapland Swim Schools
Semi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools are located across Brisbane, Ipswich and the Sunshine Coast, ensuring there's a school near you.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!