Closed Thread
Page 64 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Its been a while since I posted but ive been reading posts everyday. I have haf my first round of clomid and im on day 26 and as ypu all would know is the most frustrating amd impatient time of the cycle cos all ypu want to know is if your pregnant or not! So im gonna check on day 30. My cycle is usually between 36 to 50days long but I heard on clomid it makes you cycle between 28 to 35days.is this true. I was suppose to get a blood test done on 21days but of course it was the easter weekend so everything was closed.my dr said I could do it a day later but that was easter saturday so I was out of luck this time so dont know if I even ovulated.
    Muzzy im so sorry to hear you didnt get your baby.ive been wishing and hoping for you everytine I read this post.will ypu go ivf?my sisterinlaw trued for 5 years amd finally concived after dling ivf.she had endometriosis.she had a little boy last month.hope this gives u hope and everyone else hope on this thread. I read everyone posts on here and always wishing and hoping you all post me a positive pregancy test.so here is baby dust to all of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MissSmiley I'm sorry to hear your news, it's tough. We have been TTC #1 for two and a half years, many of our friends have two babies already and two had babies in the last week, it's hard to think they get to take home a baby and we don't have one yet... Not even one cooking! It's such an emotional roller coaster and can be difficult to pick yourselves back up for the next month. It's ok to feel sad and jealous and angry, it's ok...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay it's game on ladies! Started provera today, 6 more days then it's my first clomid cycle and I maybe freaking out just a little. I guess it's the unknown factor! But I'm remaining positive and I hope that I can just go with the flow, and be too hard on myself if things don't go to plan..... I've also warned my DH that if I'm angry or moody it's not actually him I'm annoyed at. He just thinks I'm being silly, but he's been warned.

Im in sending some amazing positive vibes to you all and as always I have my for your BFP!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace22 For This Useful Post:

sarahjayneb  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissSmiley01 View Post
    13DPO and BFN AF due tomorrow. Really sad.....now going on to our 19th month TTC #1. It's killing me, especially when friends are now announcing 2nd pregnancies! They have had their first baby and now pregnant with their second, all in the time we've been trying for our first. I hate that I miscarried last year, it just makes me keep thinking of the fact that our angel baby would have been due on May 17th, now not only will we not have our baby then, but not even pregnant again yet! I don't know what to do, I feel like we've tried everything.

ME (30) - PCOS
    DH (34) - All good!
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    BFP Aug 2013 > MC Oct 2013
    Clomid#1 - 50mg (Jan 2014) ovulated CD20 - BFN
    Clomid#2 - 50mg (Feb 2014) ovulated CD18 - BFN
    Clomid#3 - 50mg (Mar 2014) please let this time be it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Aww I am so sorry to hear this :-( this whole journey is SH*T!! I know from experience that there is nothing I can say that will take the pain away!! I hope you start feeling better soon!! Take care xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Its been a while since I posted but ive been reading posts everyday. I have haf my first round of clomid and im on day 26 and as ypu all would know is the most frustrating amd impatient time of the cycle cos all ypu want to know is if your pregnant or not! So im gonna check on day 30. My cycle is usually between 36 to 50days long but I heard on clomid it makes you cycle between 28 to 35days.is this true. I was suppose to get a blood test done on 21days but of course it was the easter weekend so everything was closed.my dr said I could do it a day later but that was easter saturday so I was out of luck this time so dont know if I even ovulated.
    Muzzy im so sorry to hear you didnt get your baby.ive been wishing and hoping for you everytine I read this post.will ypu go ivf?my sisterinlaw trued for 5 years amd finally concived after dling ivf.she had endometriosis.she had a little boy last month.hope this gives u hope and everyone else hope on this thread. I read everyone posts on here and always wishing and hoping you all post me a positive pregancy test.so here is baby dust to all of you
    Fingers crossed u get your BFP!!

I have actually already done ivf with no luck, one stimulated cycle and 2 thawed cycle I am now with a new fs and she wants to try the clomid first before we go into ivf again!
    Tbh I want to give up on the whole thing, it's been nearly 4 years and it's so heartbreaking every month, most of my friends are now onto there second pregnancy and it breaks my Heart! I feel like having a break and not having to worry about it for a while but I'm in a battle with myself as who knows if my miracle is just around the corner!!
    This month I am already slack, almost forgot to take the clomid last night! Maybe it will help not caring so much?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    Okay it's game on ladies! Started provera today, 6 more days then it's my first clomid cycle and I maybe freaking out just a little. I guess it's the unknown factor! But I'm remaining positive and I hope that I can just go with the flow, and be too hard on myself if things don't go to plan..... I've also warned my DH that if I'm angry or moody it's not actually him I'm annoyed at. He just thinks I'm being silly, but he's been warned.

Im in sending some amazing positive vibes to you all and as always I have my for your BFP!!!!
    Ooo how exciting!!! Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ladies what side effects of provera have you experienced... Third day in and wearing a bra is killing me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ace I'm not taking Provera but have the same issue with clomid, the second half of the cycle they are rock hard, painful and spilling out of my bra,... I did want bigger ones but not like this!! I've found wearing a singlet with the inbuilt support is more comfortable than a bra

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ace - I finished my first round of provera last friday (still waiting for AF!). I didn't really notice heaps of symptoms while taking them... apart from having sensitive boobs. I have noticed this even more since stopping provera. Have also experienced a bit of dry mouth of an evening... I've read about this being a side effect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Testing tomorrow morning. Hoping for a positive or I will cry I think!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app