Closed Thread
Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh it must be good to know where you're at Muzzy.

Yay clomid buddies! Haha. I have my last provera today. Hopefully af doesn't take too long to arrive, I'm already anxious/impatient!

Can you explain what an unmonitored cycle means?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just means no ultrasound well I think anyways haha!
    I'm just having a blood test on day 21 to see if I ovulated!! Deff feels better knowing what's happening :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to see you upbeat Muzzy! Don't stress too much about an unmonitored cycle, all mine have been unmonitored, just the day 21 blood test. Although, I'm seriously considering not even getting that this month since the next step for us is already determined. And trying to find a pathology lab on Easter Sunday will be a pain!

Far out the higher doses of clomid are giving me the worst nausea and constipation... Sorry that's probably TMI but didn't want to tell Hubby since we still have to do the BD and I doubt that is an attractive thought for him!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    Nice to see you upbeat Muzzy! Don't stress too much about an unmonitored cycle, all mine have been unmonitored, just the day 21 blood test. Although, I'm seriously considering not even getting that this month since the next step for us is already determined. And trying to find a pathology lab on Easter Sunday will be a pain!

Far out the higher doses of clomid are giving me the worst nausea and constipation... Sorry that's probably TMI but didn't want to tell Hubby since we still have to do the BD and I doubt that is an attractive thought for him!!!
    Yeah I think I sorta accepted that this month wasn't the one and I had cried all my tears yesterday!! I have seen the doctor to get referral for a councelor so I can work on how to deal with the emotions, I worked myself into a state earlier this week!! Feeling better now!
    Now to try work out if today is day one or not, I think I'm still spotting! Gosh I miss the days of just having a period and not caring haha!

Haha I'm guessing hubby wouldn't want to know those things, gosh the things we go through hey? Hope ur feeling better soon!!

I'm going to buy the digital opk tests this month so I can see the smiley face rather than trying to work out the lines! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    And here comes the period pain :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can clomid make period pain worse? I am in agony!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Muzzy, I'm so very sorry! i had my for you.

I hope your doing okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    Oh Muzzy, I'm so very sorry! i had my for you.

I hope your doing okay
    Thank you, yeah I'm doing ok, I am better than I was! Onwards and upwards hey?! Have booked a night away with hubby for end of May so going to focus on that and look fwd to it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seriously, I need a bra with a bigger cup size for the second half of my cycle on clomid!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww sullo! Not fun is it! And the silly clomid makes us think we have pregnancy symptoms!! I have started my clomid for the second month and I am hating it once again, put me in such a bad mood :-( if this month doesn't work think I might take one month off! Is that silly? Just feeling deflated with it all, feel like a break!