Closed Thread
Page 57 of 99 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia P View Post
    Hi Muzzy! I was OPK testing from CD10 to CD 16, the last two had dark test lines but I'm now CD21 and still no temp spike so I'm not going to buy any more for now.
    Would the clomid be changing ur temps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Would the clomid be changing ur temps?
    I was on Clomid days 3-7 and my temps were a bit erratic on those days, but since then they've been stable. I've been Googling late ovulation on Clomid and it seems a lot of ladies o around CD18-22, so I still have hope that it will happen in the next few days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia P View Post
    I was on Clomid days 3-7 and my temps were a bit erratic on those days, but since then they've been stable. I've been Googling late ovulation on Clomid and it seems a lot of ladies o around CD18-22, so I still have hope that it will happen in the next few days!
    Fingers crossed!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

Mia P  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have decided I am now doing to test on Wednesday as that will be day 27 and that for me is considered late!! This whole thing is driving me crazy very a up and down even within an hour!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Hoping to join this forum. My husband and I have been TTC #1 for about 12 months. I have just recently been diagnosed with PCOS. I am about to start provera to kick start my period (haven't had one since coming off the pill in July last year!), followed by clomid 50mg. Very nervous but happy to have some direction in our journey to conceive.

Looking forward to sharing the ups and downs with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

I too would love to join this forum. I am 26 almost 27 and I was diagnosed with PCOS and Endo 8 years ago and was put in the pill to help regulate everything. I came of the pill May last year and was pretty please since I thought everything was running smoothly, but that didn't last long. I went from having 28CD to 33CD to my current 76CD. My husband and I haven't really had a chance to really TTC since I have only had 2 AF's since October.
    I recently saw my FS and I will be starting my first round of Clomid. TBH I'm rather scared/nervous/emotional about starting....I guess its silly, I have always known that I would need help to conceive but I guess the reality has hit me and i seem to want to cry when ever i think about it.

I'm going to start provera and then clomid after ANZAC day as I have family visiting until then and we are trying to keep our TTC journey between us as to not get anyone's hopes up.

I can't want to get to know you all.

and I have my for you all!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    welcome ace and Hopesprings starting fertility drugs can be a scary thing. Clomid has good success rates for PCOS.

AFM - 1DPO. Had awful ovulation pains yesterday to the point of needing codeine, so there was no mistaking it happened. Now the long arduous wait starts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ace and hopesprings!! Hoping your not in here for long :-)

Del, officially in the tww, hoping it goes quick for u!! I am going absolutely crazy lol on day 25!! Not to much longer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Are you due today Muzzy? fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well previous months I have already started spotting by now!! Have decided I'm gonna test wed!!