Closed Thread
Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like a pos to me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    That's pos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ,

My first post and I have no idea what I am doing... feeling the temptation to post a bunch of smileys just because they are so cute, LOL...

Starting my first round of Clomid next month - was a day or two out with my gyno appointment to start this month, DOH! Just wondering if there is a better time of day to take it and if - and I hope this isn't too stupid of a question - but if there is a better time of day to ttc when on Clomid?

I have just been diagnosed with PCOS - I was tested a few years back and had all of the textbook symptoms but the doc at the time said I didn't have it. I had a couple of heavy periods which lasted for months at a time and finally another doc checked my hormones and found I was producing pretty much no progesterone at all and put me on HRT. Recently I have been told that ovulation triggers progesterone production. Now off the HRT. If I was always PCOS and not ovulating then it makes sense I wasn't producing progesterone. Again, maybe another stupid question, but has anyone else experienced this/is this the norm?

Thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    I always take mine just before I go to bed to try to sleep though the symptoms, alas that doesn't work lol as long as you are taking it at the same time each day it doesn't matter.

If you don't ovulate, your progesterone levels are super low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So if its pos and we dtd yesterday, should we still dtd 2moro or should qe 2night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    you should ovulate tomorrow, so if you can I'd go tonight and tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I dunno what to do! So do u think we should dtd 2night and 2moro, so that's 3 days in a row? Dh has low motility so just not sure! But he is on a lot of multivitamins to help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by XfingerscrossedX View Post
    Hi everyone ,

My first post and I have no idea what I am doing... feeling the temptation to post a bunch of smileys just because they are so cute, LOL...

Starting my first round of Clomid next month - was a day or two out with my gyno appointment to start this month, DOH! Just wondering if there is a better time of day to take it and if - and I hope this isn't too stupid of a question - but if there is a better time of day to ttc when on Clomid?

I have just been diagnosed with PCOS - I was tested a few years back and had all of the textbook symptoms but the doc at the time said I didn't have it. I had a couple of heavy periods which lasted for months at a time and finally another doc checked my hormones and found I was producing pretty much no progesterone at all and put me on HRT. Recently I have been told that ovulation triggers progesterone production. Now off the HRT. If I was always PCOS and not ovulating then it makes sense I wasn't producing progesterone. Again, maybe another stupid question, but has anyone else experienced this/is this the norm?

Thanks!!
    Welcome!!! I am on first month and I took clomid in night time, I was told that was best to stop as much symptoms :-)
    I'm not sure about PCOS!

Good luck for ur first round!!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    OMG I dunno what to do! So do u think we should dtd 2night and 2moro, so that's 3 days in a row? Dh has low motility so just not sure! But he is on a lot of multivitamins to help!
    I would wait until tomorrow then. The ones from yesterday will still be there by tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So have decided to wait till 2moro! I hope we dont miss the chance!! We finish work early 2moro for my scan so we gonna dtd before then lol that way its less than 24 hours since the pos opk test!
    And at least I will know which side im ovulating from! Gosh this whole journey is so tiring!