Closed Thread
Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Everyone,
    Just popping in with an update as it has made me feel a bit more upbeat and optimistic. As you know we had tried 5 months of clomid (which i thought was all we were allowed to do) and hubby wasn't keen on IVF (our only other option) so i thought we may be at the end of the road. We went for a follow up appt with the FS and she said if i have a month break i can do 2 more cycles of clomid. She also spoke alot more about IVf and hubby is slowly warming to the idea and said he would consider it in the new year if we have not had any success in the next 3 cycles. Feeling so relieved as i just wasnt ready to call it a day!
    Thinking of you all
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news bel! Sounds like your FS is generous, mine has only given us 3.
    I'm CD 12, no pos opk yet..all very neg actually. I really don't think I'm going to O on this dosage..haven't felt a thing happening in the area and have no CM to speak of
    In trying to be positive, Just wish my body would co operate

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JustUsTwo View Post
    That's great news bel! Sounds like your FS is generous, mine has only given us 3.
    I'm CD 12, no pos opk yet..all very neg actually. I really don't think I'm going to O on this dosage..haven't felt a thing happening in the area and have no CM to speak of
    In trying to be positive, Just wish my body would co operate

Hang in there Just us two, my FS said its quite normal for clomid to extend your cycle by a few days eg if you usually ovulate on day 14 and have a 28 day cycle, you may on clomid ovulate around day 17 or so and have a 31/32 day cycle.
    Keep doing those OPK's! xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

JustUsTwo  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, I know I've got eggs so It's not all doom and gloom.
    I haven't had a cycle in about 10 years, Was on the pill continuously from 16 until March this year. No idea how long they were back then, having babies was the furthest thing from my mind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    That's great news Bel. I had to pressure my gyno to do another 3 months of clomid. The only reason I have 6 months worth at 50mg put aside is bc he wrote me extra scripts when I was on 50.

Justustwo - don't write this cycle off yet. I know I go from faint lines to a full pos within 24 hours.

AFM - cd13, pos OPK this morning. Lots of aching on both sides and EWCM so going by previous months I will ovulate late tonight early tomorrow. We decided to DTD just once after letting the boys build up lol We tried DTD every day, every 2nd day and it hasn't worked so we are trying something different.

This is my last cycle on clomid then it will be onto a 3 month break from the drug, might take soy or vitex then onto my final 6 month course.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Del, sounds like a nice strong ovulation xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm back again! I had my laparoscopy today and looks like we're going to try clomid another 2 cycles before moving on fsh injections.

I'm feeling much more positive this time around, my lap showed clear tubes, no endo and only had ovarian drilling done on 4 cysts on each ovary so looks like there should be no reason why we shouldn't conceive!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm back again! I had my laparoscopy today and looks like we're going to try clomid another 2 cycles before moving on fsh injections.

I'm feeling much more positive this time around, my lap showed clear tubes, no endo and only had ovarian drilling done on 4 cysts on each ovary so looks like there should be no reason why we shouldn't conceive!
    Welcome back Teeja, that's great news, hope October is our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, how was everyone's long weekend?
    Del how is your TWW going?
    Teeja where are you up to?
    Justustwo did you end up getting a positive OPK?
    Shelby, Rebecca,amiracleforme and others...any news?
    AFM....not much news am CD7 so finished the 100mg clomid yesterday. So just hanging till O time. Looking forward to no clomid next months the night sweats and constipation is yuk.
    Bel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Hi, how was everyone's long weekend?
    Del how is your TWW going?
    Teeja where are you up to?
    Justustwo did you end up getting a positive OPK?
    Shelby, Rebecca,amiracleforme and others...any news?
    AFM....not much news am CD7 so finished the 100mg clomid yesterday. So just hanging till O time. Looking forward to no clomid next months the night sweats and constipation is yuk.
    Bel
    Hi ladies,

Still doing well here currently 10+3 just hanging for that 12 week scan!!! Will let you know how the scan goes.

Baby dust to all!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (08-10-2013)