Closed Thread
Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    hi everyone

I'll be starting another round of clomid in 2 weeks if this cycle is a fail. My last 6 month course ended in a BFP in my 6th cycle which ended in a m/c.

I do ovulate on my own but it's often late, around cd18-20 with several seperate surges. We have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility after everything has come back clear including a recent lap which showed a big fat zero.

Kind of excited and dreading more clomid. Not looking forward to the clomid headaches, crazy dreams and painful ovulation but hoping so much this is going to be successful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah sullo it is often for sperm issues. Are you ovulating on clomid? If not maybe the iui drugs might make a difference.

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummsyofone View Post
    Yes my first month.
    I have had it before though to conceive my daughter who is now almost 18months. (She took 4 rounds but I think that was due to trying to get the dose right for me)
    Already having hot flushes! 😣

Is it your first month?
    Yep first month! Never been on it! Only on 50mg woke up this morning with a lil headache not sure if that's related lol bought some ovulation tests today, what day do we normally start checking?

Fingers crossed we both only on it for one month hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Yep first month! Never been on it! Only on 50mg woke up this morning with a lil headache not sure if that's related lol bought some ovulation tests today, what day do we normally start checking?

Fingers crossed we both only on it for one month hehe
    Yeah I've had a slight headache today.
    What OPKs did you buy? I have some strip ones but wondering if I should go the digital ones this time. I'm going to follow sperm meets egg plan as I did that last time in conjunction with clomid and conceived my daughter.
    http://spermmeetseggplan.com/smep-step-by-step/

Are you having ultrasound and bloods to check follicles and ovulation? I'm also having those.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got some from priceline not sure of the brand name but they are in ****** ones!! (I prefer these ones) yep having an ultra sound on day 14! I might try that eggmeetssperm plan 2! Will it mattter if hubby got sperm issues? We have been told to do it every second day so I guess thats not to differnt! So are you on day3?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I just took my second dose of clomid and the tablet was all broken!! I threw the tablet in my mouth and skulled a massive glass of water! ! NOT FUN!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Got some from priceline not sure of the brand name but they are in ****** ones!! (I prefer these ones) yep having an ultra sound on day 14! I might try that eggmeetssperm plan 2! Will it mattter if hubby got sperm issues? We have been told to do it every second day so I guess thats not to differnt! So are you on day3?
    I'm on day 4 of my cycle today but second day of clomid, I'm taking it day 3 to 7 so took the 2nd one today. Is that what you mean?
    I'm not sure about your hubby, I'd hate to say the wrong thing. I'm the broken one and I know it worked for us last time so I'm hoping it will work this time haha. I also ordered some preseed. I'm going to be prepared!! Haha.
    I'll have to look at priceline and see if they have the digital ones im after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Phee, no I'm not ovulating on clomid, one success from three goes.... I'm going back go FS in two weeks so will ask.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have preseed going to be using that! Yeah im on clomid from day 2 to 6! So one day behind you!!

Got a massive headache 2day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What time do u normally do an opk test?