Page 39 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome to the clomid newbies!

i've just finished 4 months of clomid and am now moving onto IVF. I took it at night and had some mild night sweats but wasn't too bad. As for symptoms I did get some insomnia from it, taking it at night. Biggest difficulty was the mood swings and depression while. Made me angry and teary. Also very full feeling in my ovaries and lots of cramping after O. It did give me shorter cycles (O'd around day 11-14) which meant nice short cycles and more tries. CM dried up and lining thinned, further compounded by ovulating early meaning it didn't have time to build up as much. Most cycles the symptoms were similar.

that there are some better clomid outcomes in this thread in the near future.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

jasminecook85  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HeyMissA..hope IVF goes well and you concieve straight away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, BFN for me again this month. 😥 So very shattered. Just feel like giving up. After 17 months trying, with one loss in that time, I just can't keep this up. But I also know I won't be able to stop trying! Just kills me that we would've had our little angel baby in May, and would've been a lot easier to deal with the sadness of the due date if I knew I were pregnant again at least. Miscarriage was in October, so I though for sure we'll be pregnant by May! Not looking very promising though the way things are going.

ME (30) - PCOS
    DH (34) - All good!
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    BFP Aug 2013 > MC Oct 2013
    Clomid#1 - 50mg (Jan 2014) ovulated CD20 - BFN
    Clomid#2 - 50mg (Feb 2014) ovulated CD18 - BFN
    Clomid#3 - 50mg (Mar 2014) please let this time be it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey MissSmiley,
    So sorry to hear about your BFN.. Sending you hugs..

Take the time you need to get over this month.. Have a drink ( you couldn't if you were pregnant! ) , eat some chocolate and spend some time with the girls.

All we can do is keep trying!! It's a numbers game.. Law of averages means most of us on this thread will have babies next year.
    I've been trying since Oct '12 and even though I'm on a TTC break I still think about it always.

Would you consider IVF?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey pretty ladies! Welcome to all the newbies and best of luck with your first clomid cycle!

I'm so sorry to the ladies with bfn this month I hope next month we see some BFP in this group! !

Af just arrived same boat as most of you only 1 maybe 2 more rounds then will have to start thinking about IVF. Really felt it this month was on 100mg clomid and no o and my dh is very supportive but is very confused at my emotions crying at the drop of a hat :$ now on metformin so hopefully that helps trying to stay positive but with every month it's getting harder.

I will have my fingers crossed and sending lots of baby dust your way!
    Xx

Me 23 - pcos
    Dh 24 - all ok
    TTC #1 2012
    Clomid #1 - 50mg no ovulation
    Clomid #2 - 100mg ovulation day 16
    Clomid # 3 - 100mg no ovulation
    Still hopeful :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks miracle4me. Are we allowed to drink while taking clomid?? I haven't been as I thought it might reduce it's effectiveness?? I have had a couple at the start of my last 2 cycles, but that's it. I think I might have to over this weekend though!!

Yeah, look I'm not totally opposed to IVF. It's just that I have in my head we don't need it, since we've fallen pregnant naturally before. Plus we can't really afford it, so makes me think why get ourselves in debt from it, when I feel like it should be able to happen naturally since it has before. Do you know what I mean?? But we are seeing a FS next week, so will totally take on their advice. See if they think we should do further tests, or try IUI with the clomid next time, etc. Looking forward to getting his opinion on our situation and will definitely follow his recommendations. If it ends up being IVF, we will find a way to get the funds to do it, as this is all we've ever wanted. And if that's what it will take, then we'll make it happen.

ME (30) - PCOS
    DH (34) - All good!
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MissSmiley, sorry to hear about your BFN, it sucks huh? I'm right in the middle of a cycle and am feeling pretty ordinary, funny how we are meant to be doing BD often but honestly I feel like that's the last thing I want to do! I'm bloated and seriously think there is someone living inside my ovaries who has a knife and is stabbing me and I cry routinely at stupid things...

I'm starting to feel like the end is nearly upon us. DS wants to see how this month goes before he is willing to even talk about it, so we will see how it goes, I gotta stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All, how is everyone going? I'm firmly lodged in the two week wait so not a lot happening here. Blood test on Thursday to confirm ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD3 for me, so nothing much to report yet. Started my 3rd round clomid today, so we'll see what happens! Also seeing a FS this Friday so hoping to get some answers on why it's just not happening for us and talk about next steps if clomid doesn't work.

ME (30) - PCOS
    DH (34) - All good!
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012