Closed Thread
Page 33 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn for me this month trying very hard to see the positives that clomid worked and I successfully o'd but it's a little bit hard. Hope you girls have much better success this month! !!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks sarahjayneb, I'm sorry to hear that. Successful ovulation is a positive to take out of this month! The clomid worked which is awesome. Try to keep your spirits up!

good luck to everyone else...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear sarahjane.

Second scan CD 11 today. 2 mature follicles and the 3rd one collapsed so they thought I could have ovulated one naturally already but trigger shot regardless with chance of multiples. Dh is away so have to hope those swimmers last 4-5 days this round but doubtful of a bfp anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I am back on the Clomid wagon - our first ivf was unsuccessful and we're taking a month off before trying again so I figured another month of Clomid while we wait can't hurt. I did not miss the crazy emotions though! Last night I had a massive teary breakdown over everything. Sullo I feel the same as you sometimes - like this is such a big part of being a woman and I can't do it! I'm so over all of this I just want my baby already!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    A sad welcome back phee. Any reasons for the bfn on ivf and do they have a different plan for next round? I'm excited but scared of starting ivf if my Dr agrees to refer me through at my appointment in a couple of weeks. You ovulated last round on clomid from memory so hopefully you get a good response this round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Phee and sorry to hear about the BFN.. They do say tho that the first round is a dry run as they are just figuring out drug dosage and your body. They can then perfect it next time!

As a few of us may do IVF soon I'd really love to know how you found the experience going from Clomid to all the IVF drugs?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I was feeling pretty positive this cycle, but no good. :-( Started spotting last night and today, so I'm sure AF will start properly any moment now. Shattered.....ovulated much earlier than usual, and we timed bd'ing perfectly! Thought it was our time for sure this time. Ah well, gotta try and pick myself up and just stay positive for this next cycle.

ME (30) - PCOS
    DH (34) - All good!
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    BFP Aug 2013 > MC Oct 2013
    Clomid#1 - 50mg (Jan 2014) ovulated CD20 - BFN
    Clomid#2 - 50mg (Feb 2014) - here's to hoping!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sad welcome back Phee

Sorry to hear about your BFN MissSmiley, try and stay positive, it's tough sometimes and as I said a few days ago, sometimes this journey sucks!

We have been talking about IVF a bit and are thinking that it isn't right for us, but I'd being really interested to know how you found the whole experience Phee?

How are you feeling SarahJayneb? I hope you are feeling a bit better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, it was a tough decision to start ivf, I really didn't want to do it but if that's what it's going to take then so be it! The hardest thing for me was coming to terms with the fact that we needed ivf and then starting the injections.

I'm not quite sure what went wrong - I appeared to respond well to the medication but at egg pick up only 2 of the follicles had eggs and the others were empty. However, both fertilised and we transferred a healthy blastocyst so I guess we were just unlucky that it didn't stick. FS is going to try a different combination of drugs next time - I'm seeing him tomorrow to discuss what went wrong and if there are any other tests we can do.

It was a really difficult decision to start, and I really hope you all get your bfp's on Clomid and don't have to go down that road!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phee83 how many days old was the fertilized eggs when re-placed/put in?
    I've heard ICIS is getting good results but I've not been there just through others I know