Closed Thread
Page 30 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon ladies.... I've been TTC baby number 5 (hubby's second) for three months. I'm currently 8dpo following my second cycle of Clomid.

I am really struggling with the TTC journey because our last one went for 20 cycles and ended in IVF! Our situation is a bit more hopeful this time because we had to go to IVF after both tubes were blocked following my tubal reversal.

After my pregnancy, one of my tubes became patent so we are now trying with Clomid. My fertility is really low so my fs feels we'll still need IVF but I'm going to prove him wrong!

Anyway, I'm really just seeking some support from other ladies who are traveling along similar journeys to mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome BecinBliss!

Thanks everyone for your support. I went to the FS on Tuesday who insisted on a second blood test just to make sure it was a complete miscarriage. I got the call today to say the HCG was less than 1 which ensures it was a complete miscarriage. So the FS was still really excited that the first time we had confirmed ovulation in 2 years and we got pregnant, so he was super happy with that. We are too but still disappointed at the way it turned out. FS wants us to wait until next cycle before starting clomid again, so it will be a nice month coming up.

Im feeling pretty tired, apparently low in iron so I've got a very quiet weekend planned. Hope everyone else is traveling well and good luck all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo after almost 2 days of cramps that felt like AF was upon me (on 7DPO AND 8DPO) it all stopped overnight and now I don't feel any different to normal. I know it's very common to not have any symptoms at this stage so I'm trying to stay positive. I'll be doing a frer tomorrow morning at 10DPO. I know that's really early so I'll do another one on Tuesday if nothing shows up tomorrow.

I have a question for you ladies. This is only my second cycle on Clomid so I'm not sure if the cramping was caused by the Clomid or if it could have been implantation cramping. What are your experiences with cramping that ended in a bfp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome becinbliss.

I've done 3 rounds now, onto my 4th tomorrow, and have had really bad cramping and twinges from 5dpo until 10dpo. Also feel heavy in my uterus. Last month I gave up symptom spotting as the clomid gives you all kind of symptoms and its all been false hope for me. Hope you have better luck. I've got my FS follow up in Feb to hopefully get the ball rolling on ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've done two rounds of clomid, one BFN and one BFP that ended is miscarriage. I had cramps pre and post ovulation all the way through to CD1. Also had swollen breasts (woohoo!) which were tender and bloating both times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I thought it was probably the Clomid. I feel a bit deflated and not very positive now but in all honesty I was faking feeling positive so it didn't take much for my negative thoughts to come to the surface. I know there is still a chance but I don't think this is my month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BecInBliss View Post
    Yeah I thought it was probably the Clomid. I feel a bit deflated and not very positive now but in all honesty I was faking feeling positive so it didn't take much for my negative thoughts to come to the surface. I know there is still a chance but I don't think this is my month
    Try and stay positive , it's. It over til the witch shows :-)
    Fingers crossed for you

AFM I did 6 cycles of clomid last year, and whilst I know I ovulated, the BFP remained elusive. I know I can get pregnant, I'm trying for number 5, and I did fall pg in Dec '12, I lost our baby on 15th Jan 2013, however I have age working against me ( 37) and only one tube. I have had two cycles since stopping the clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumzy we're in quite similar situations. I'm 39 and trying for bub number 5 with only one tube and a low AMH.

My last bub was born after two full cycles of IVF. I had a tubal reversal in June 2010 but after trying for 18 months I had an HSG test that showed both tubes were blocked. I didn't respond well to IVF. I was on 600mg of fsh and only got 3 eggs each cycle.

The first cycle failed and we had none on ice so I had to do another egg pickup. The second time worked a charm but again we had none to freeze. But thankfully in November last year I had another HSG test done and it showed that my right tube is now patent. The left tube is completely stuffed though.

So here we are ttc with clomid even though my fs said he thinks we need IVF again because my fertility is so low. We just don't have the money for more IVF so we're just giving clomid a go in the hope that it works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumzy is there a reason why you stopped clomid? What are your plans from here on? And I'm very sorry to hear about your miscarriage in January last year

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the frer was a bfn this morning. I know I'm only 10dpo and that there's still "hope" but I feel like I'm out this month I'll do another frer on Tuesday when I'm 12dpo