Closed Thread
Page 29 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear that sullo, big hugs. There are definitely still some positives so focus on those - as you said you now know you can get pregnant which is a major plus! I had a similar situation about 9 months after we started trying (over 18 months ago now though) but knowing that I can get pregnant still gives me comfort. At the time I was devastated but looking back I'd rather that had happened than never being pregnant at all.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sullo so sorry to hear that news. Heartbreaking for you.
    Hope you are ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry sullo hope you are ok xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, thanks for your support! We are going ok, lots of tears last night and a few this morning when I got home from having breakfast with a friend who announced her second pregnancy... So she will have 2 babies in the time I have managed to have none... I am happy for her, but supremely jealous!

I don't have to go for any more blood tests or scans to check everything is cleaned out as the hormone level from yesterday's test was really low so the doctor is confident it is all good.

So, now back to ringing the FS on Tuesday to ask if I need to wait a month and have a 'normal cycle' or if we count yesterday as day 1... You are right Phee, there are positives to take from it, I know I can actually get pregnant! And we have more time to train our dog a bit more (he is quite possessive) and I would have missed out on mat leave from work by 2 weeks so now there is less stress about money...

Everyone else for this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear sullo. There is good out of this in knowing the clomid level worked for you and the sperm did meet that egg and start to implant. Hopefully FS doesnt make you wait a month though.

Hugs xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sullo,

I just wanted to say i'm really sorry its so great that you are strong enough to see the positive side.. Good news that you can indeed get pregnant! Good luck for the next cycle xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Fingers crossed!
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 25-01-2014 at 21:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got my period!! Yay!!! Although its a BFN its the shortest cycle ( 33 days ) that I've had in months and it means the Clomid actually worked this time! So happy that something has actually gone right for a change

I'll be having a TTC break as we are getting married in Nov but we have the appt to start the IVF ball rolling in June 5th ( don't mind being a little bit pregnant at the wedding )
    I will however be trying Clomid again as its now my new best friend!

Happy Australia Day ladies! Xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's nice when the system works isn't it? Even if it's not successful, it's nice to know that your body has figured it out what it's meant to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my 10dpo blood test and all bfn - no hcg, progesterone 40. Next test Thurs at 12dpo.

Don't know if to just go off the progesterone now and get on with next month. Hpt this morning also bfn. If there wasn't a hint of hcg by now then not really a chance. I've got all my positive hpts at 11dpo so if I had any chance a blood test should show something by 10dpo.

Got my appointment to ask for ivf next month so that should help me through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AweSullo so sorry!!!

I'm CD 17 today, day I normally o so hopefully we do. Been timing BD well so let's hope it works this month as month 7/8 on clomid 100

Good luck this month everyone!
    Sullo be extra kind to urself such a hard time!