Closed Thread
Page 22 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HeymisA - last month I swear I had implantation cramps going on as I remember them so know I thought, Clomid can be a pretty cruel mistress when it comes to mimicking post O symptoms, but I'm hoping in your case it's not and a BFP is on its way !!

For me I surged on new yrs day says my Dr so getting blood to him around this time was very hit n miss but just waiting around to see if its a new month or a BFP!!

Wishing you all 2014 babies sooner than later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone
    Sorry to drop off the thread for a while, had so much going on, this last lot of comid hit me for a 6er so the Dr took me off it and has referred me to a clinic for iui or ivf depending on what the tests come back with, I head up to the Centre this coming thursday, I'm excited to see what's going on with my body and to see if they can help me fall pregnant, "fingers crossed"!
    "Baby dust" xo
    Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most bizarre thing happened to me and now I am not sure how to work out where I am.
    Took clomid CD 3-7
    OPK ?+ve CD 12
    checked progesterone CD 22, progesterone was only 2.0

I then did another OPK out of curiosity (had had a few negative ones) on CD 23 which was ? +ve again.
    So I got my progesterone checked again on CD 29 and this time is was 36.
    I think this means that I ovulated somewhere between CD 22 and CD 27. I think a progesterone over 30 in the second half of you cycle means its likely you ovulated. perhaps the first time I saw a positive OPK it was a false positive.

I thought that if you were going to O on clomid it should happen early (like 5-10 days after your last tablet.)
    Has anyone else had this experience of Ovulating late on clomid?

So now I am CD 32. No sign of AF and BFNs on ICs. Unsure if I could actually be UTD now given I could still be only 8 DPO. What a roller-coaster this month has been.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarcs View Post
    Most bizarre thing happened to me and now I am not sure how to work out where I am.
    Took clomid CD 3-7
    OPK ?+ve CD 12
    checked progesterone CD 22, progesterone was only 2.0

I then did another OPK out of curiosity (had had a few negative ones) on CD 23 which was ? +ve again.
    So I got my progesterone checked again on CD 29 and this time is was 36.
    I think this means that I ovulated somewhere between CD 22 and CD 27. I think a progesterone over 30 in the second half of you cycle means its likely you ovulated. perhaps the first time I saw a positive OPK it was a false positive.

I thought that if you were going to O on clomid it should happen early (like 5-10 days after your last tablet.)
    Has anyone else had this experience of Ovulating late on clomid?

So now I am CD 32. No sign of AF and BFNs on ICs. Unsure if I could actually be UTD now given I could still be only 8 DPO. What a roller-coaster this month has been.
    Hi there, I've done 6 rounds of clomid, taking the tablet days 2-6 and every time I ovulated between cycle day 19 and 23
    Good luck :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mumzy!
    Do you think there is any issue with egg quality if the O is later?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs marcs - technically late O is fine and many get pregnant on late O... but for me I am convinced it affects my egg quality. The 2 times I got pregnant last year it was the 2 occasions I O'd earlier than day 20. Although still not pregnant after starting clomid and it has brought my o forward to day 14/15.

Back to day 1 for me and onto cycle 3 with clomid. Even progesterone pessaries couldn't keep the witch away as only 11dpo. Will feel better as I'm being monitored this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MissA
    Yes I am sure lots do get preggers if they O later so fingers crossed that might be me. I still wish for a "normal" 28 day cycle though!
    Good luck this month for you being monitored. I have only done one round of clomid and it's been unmonitored so I'm going to ask to go monitored next time I think. Not too sure what it involves though and work is pretty busy and obviously can't tell them.
    I am now CD 36 and no idea how many DPO ( anywhere between 6 and 10)
    Waiting to test till Sunday but not holding out much hope.
    Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies,

Really not enjoying this clomid, with the mood swings and cramping and everything BFN this month and AF due any day now so hoping that this round will be better.

I have my fingers crossed for you mrs Mac!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarahjane - I've been really bad this month with mood swings, cramping, pains, etc too. Not sure why clomid is the first choice for drs to prescribe when its so awful.

I'm seriously depressed and not coping this month. Moved my FS appt forward to Feb so I can hopefully get started on ivf sooner than later. These eggs are just getting older each month and my cycle getting more crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies.. Happy New Year!

Miss A and SarahJ hang in there. It's so hard this process and only keeping some sense if who we were before will keep us sane..

I've been overseas and come back with a fresh set of eyes. I've realised how stressed, angry and down I was before Xmas.. Lets make sure we all have regular breaks from it!

Any updates?

I'm on CD17.. Took my second round of Clomid while I was away. Think I may have already O'd.. What's the latest you can ovulate on Clomid? I took it in days 2-6 and have been BDing every other day since CD 11. I definitely had cramps a few days ago which were by my left ovary.. Fingers crossed!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Fingers crossed!