Closed Thread
Page 21 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone! I hope it is ok if I join you all!

I am currently on my fourth round of clomid, taking 50mg days 2-6. Today is day 4.

The first 2 cycles were monitored with ultrasound and blood tests and the clomid worked perfectly - one dominant follicle (plus a couple of smaller ones) ovulation on day 16 (with progesterone at 35) first month, and ovulation on day 14 (with progesterone at 45) the second month, however no baby! FS was confident that I was on the right dosage so I am now going unmonitored.

We were really hoping that we be "third time lucky" and I really got my hopes up thinking how wonderful a Christmas present it would be, but no luck.

I'm 30 and DH is 38 and we've been trying for well over 2 years. We are now trying to decide how many rounds of clomid we should do before moving to IVF...

How are all of you going? Anyone got any updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome phee.

Not much to update here. Cd 12 here and just waiting to O. No positive on opk yet but line is getting darker. Thinking I may be up for a day 16 o this time.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Phee, I got an almost positive OPK today so think I will O in next few days so some Xmas bedding required!
    Have a lovely Xmas all and baby dust for 2014 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I hope it's ok for me to pop into this thread, me and DH have been trying for quite some time and now we have been told I have pcos My Fs had put me on clomid 50mg and I have just finished taking it and am on cd14 we are hoping so much that this works.

I have been taking a LH test everyday since cd12 but not even a faint line yet, but still hopeful!

How is everyone else going? Any wonderful little Christmas suprises?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome sarahjane. Some people still dont seem to O until quite late still so keep testing.

Got an almost positive opk this morning Cd14. A part of it was almost as dark but not quite what I woyld call a positive. It is lighter tonight but was diluted wee. Still have strong pressure so pretty sure I havent had O yet. Will see what it is like tomorrow morning.

Worked out last month was the first I ovulated since May and that is because I had a trigger shot. No trigger this month so I may not even O. Why do I still get my hopes up regardless.

DH says, hopefully this is the month. I said, what like every other month for the last 14 months. Why do we even bother hoping, I feel like it's so futile. I shouldn't get angry at him but this is all just so hard.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone ( and welcome SarahJayne and Phee! )

How are we all going?

I've finished my 100mg course ( second Clomid cycle ) and am waiting to ovulate. I'm not tracking this one as am overseas.. I didn't ovulate on the first one so fingers crossed the higher dose works..

Are there any symptoms to show if I'm ovulating on Clomid?
    If I do ovulate but don't get pregnant will I definitely have a period? I guess I'm looking for any signs the pills actually work this time..

I don't know about you ladies but its making me SO grumpy

Good luck to all of you for 2014.. Hopefully this year it will be our turn to be mumma's!

PS- chin up MissA! Keep thinking of the goal and don't forget to enjoy yourself in the mean time xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg - 26/12/13 - fingers crossed!
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 31-12-2013 at 20:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sarahjayne!

Don't worry amiracleforme, I get pretty grumpy and moody on Clomid too - I often have to just take myself into another room to calm down so I don't explode on hubby over nothing.

Heymissa I feel the same way - I can't help but get my hopes up and after this long I always feel so stupid for doing it! I try and focus on what I'm doing to move things forward (like taking clomid). I find acupuncture helps me to not fixate on it so much and cope with it when I don't get the result I was hoping for.

I'm day 13 today so hoping to o in the next couple of days. I'm not having scans or blood tests this month so I'm trying to keep track with opk. The last two days were getting close to positive but today was nothing - not even a faint line. Not sure what the deal is with that but I'll see what it's like tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Phee

With my PCOS an OPK test doesn't normally work.. Always a false positive! With Clomid does it allow an OPK test to work properly?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year ladies, I hope that 2014 brings you all little bundles of happiness!!

Took a Lh test on Xmas day and got a very strong positive, which is exciting but my Dr is on holidays so no scan this time so unsure on follicle quality but still very hopeful.

Amiricleforme, I have my fingers crossed that the higher dosage works for you!

HeymissA I feel the same way and dh doesn't understand why I'm negative sometimes, I try to explain to him but he doesn't understand.

Hope everyone had a great xmas and new years!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your words of encouragement everyone.

Update: 6dpo and have had really bad cramping for past couple of days. I actually feel a bit sick today too. As much as I try not to symptom spot the symptoms seem to get worse every month. One of the cramps was so bad it woke me up in the middle of the night. I know it's too early for symptoms so just trying to ignore them all. Has anyone else had bad cramping AFTER O on clomid?

Miracle4me - i'd try some internet cheapie OPKs if I were you and just see what they do. They may work if the clomid is working and making those hormones do what they're meant to do. I've found all my other usual O symptoms have stopped on clomid (no CM and cervix position a bit all over the place).