Closed Thread
Page 20 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Mumzy, just wanted to pop in and send virtual hugs. Like others said take a break for a while and reassess. You may decide no more TTC, or time to explore other options like IVF. I'm still struggling with secondary infertility. I have an amazing DS aged 4 and I can't give up hope that I can give him a sibling. It's been exactly 2 years TTC including 6 months Clomid. We have decided to move on to IVF in the new year. Thinking of you, whatever you decide it's tough, take care x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Miss A for the kind welcomeI havent been testing OPKs more than once a day. Maybe I will start doing that from tomorrow. The line is almost as dark however not quite. Hopefully I will O soon as DH is going away this weekend.Why are you going to change days that you take your clomid? I thought it didnt matter which days you took it as long as it was 5 consecutive days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last month I did days 2-6 and has 2-3 follicles but heard the later dates create a single but stronger egg rather than more but smaller eggs. Only bumped it by a day so probably wont have a big impact. Is a bit hard to judge my day 1 anyway so it I started on either day 2 or 3 this month.

So far I've been pretty grumpy. At work not dh so as long as I'm keeping the peace at home. Also been pretty depressed. That could be just ttc related rather than the clomid though but I did cry twice today. Why is this all so hard

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh you poor thing. its so hard when you feel like crying at work and you cant tell anyone what is going on. It makes you so grateful for those people who are kind and gentle without even knowing anything is up.

I swing from being all consumed by TTC, to thinking I dont really care and should just focus on my career and it will all work itself out. Its hard when you are trying to time things and keep a track etc to be easy going about it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just tested twice today and the test line is now very pale. I wonder if the darker line that I saw yesterday was the positive. Cant hurt to BD anyway.
    I think I will organise a day 21 progesterone as well to see if I have actually ovulated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clarkey - can't hurt to BD regardless. Without clomid I used to get an almost surge around d14 but then get my real surge around d20 so I'd suggest continuing to check.

Do you temp? I find I need the combo of opks and then temp so I can confirm O. Mind you this is also on top of checking CM and CP and having the cycle tracking blood tests and ultrasounds with my FS - yep I'm a bit of a control freak 😀

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Onto the next month here as BFN and AF arrived so Clomid 2-6 which starts tonight! I had only one follie last and must have been ok in P4 as Dr is leaving me on 100mg clomiphene do that's good
    Good luck for everyone!!
    Really looking forward to hearing more BFP's over Xmas!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh tynx. Bad news. Here's to lots of xmas BDing and new years babies.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies, glad to see we are all having another go at the same time

Welcome Clarkey! I also have PCOS which is the most frustrating thing in the world do you have any male factor infertility also? Will you be tracking any of your Clomid cycles with bloods/ultrasounds?

Good luck Tynx.. I'm running right behind you this month

I am on Provera now so should start my second Clomid cycle next week.. Yes MissA I'm upping the dose.. 100mg this time.. Fingers crossed I do ovulate this time!! Bit worried about being so grumpy on it but hopefully being away on holiday should help..

Lots of babydust to all of us.. I'm feeling 2014 will be a good year

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13 - No ovulation
    Next Clomid cycle due to start December

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about AF arriving Tynx. I feel like the most unfair thing about all this TTC is that the day of the month that you feel the crappiest anyway is also the day you get bad news.

Miracle - I have not tracked any cycles yet with bloods or US- in fact this is the first month I have taken clomid and my FS said just see how it goes. My DH is a doctor so I think I will get him to check my day 21 progesterone just to see if I actually ovulate. We dont have any male factor infertility - its just me!
    Miss A - I dont temp. Or not yet any way. Most of the time I feel ok about our failure to TTC but I wonder if it would make me feel crappy if it was the first thing I thought about every morning. A few of my girlfriends swear it was the thing that got them UTD but I think it probably only makes a big difference if you have no idea otherwise when you O. Might try a month and see if it lines up with the OPK.
    I think I got a +OPK for the first time so I am officially now in the 2WW - after BD'ing almost every day this week. I will probably POAS early in the new year but trying not to get my hopes up.
    I have really been trying to lose weight because my FS told me that is one of the most important things to do - I am not very overweight but he said even that last 5-8kg can make a difference. It is so hard though!
    Has anyone else lost weight and this has made a difference?