Closed Thread
Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't want to miss out on the holiday relaxation as a chance to improve my chances. Last pregnancy was when on holidays and DD was conceived a month after a long holiday.

Just not sure how getting in BD time when i'm staying with my parents and having the whole extended family around will work out

Plenty of people seem to do unmonitored cycles and at least I know 50mg makes me O and doesn't over stimulate so I figure I may as well give it a shot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For sure! I think half the idea is that you don't think about BDing and just enjoy the 'down' time..a cheeky baby dance under the covers all quiet is alway fun too lol!
    Hopefully we'll both get lucky on our holidays!

You so lucky you didn't turn into the monster from hell.. I know I was awful..
    Fingers crossed it doesn't make me moody while overseas or I'll have an average trip

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13 - No ovulation
    Next Clomid cycle due to start December

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MissA.. How did your test go?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it makes me really angry in the 2nd half of the cycle when I'm taking it I'm okay. I take it at night so maybe miss the symptoms, though I do get the hot flush and headaches. But worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Round 2 here we go!

(all BFN but at least AF has come quickly so i'm back on the clomid-train again)

Dr has me on day 2-6. This month I got 2 large follicles (over 17mm), 1 medium (13/14mm) and quite a few smaller (10-11mm). Given I'm going unmonitored I'm thinking of moving it to day 3-7. Does this sound like a better plan?

I thought it may help to get 1 larger rather than multiple smaller ones. Also I won't be getting a trigger shot and I don't want a a chance that I get lots and they all mature which could happen if I get a repeat of my days 2-6 . I guess given my first day is questionable about it being day 1 or heavy spotting, a day here or there is probably going to make no difference anyway.

How are the rest of you going? Are some of you back on your tablets again, hopefully without so many symptoms this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry MissA! Bummer about the BFN.. Never mind, always good to do a dry run..hopefully round 2 will score

I'm on CD35 and no AF.. The wonderful world of PCOS I get all the PMT and bloating but no period.. Such an anti climax lol!

I'm meant to start Provera to induce AF so I can start the Clomid again but part of me is tempted to let nature do its thing and just wait.. So confused..

What's the difference between 2-6 or 3-7?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope for lots of positive news, to spread the Christmas cheer :-)
    Congrats to those with a BFP
    Good luck to all those in the TWW!

AFM, I'm out AF showed today and I've decided Im finished with trying.:-(

After 11 months and 6 rounds of clomid,

and not a BFP in sight, I just can't keep going on. It devastates me to think it, let alone have to type it. I guess it's time to face the reality, I'm blessed to have the children I have, one more would have been brilliant but it's not to be!

Hoping for lots of Christmas baby dust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mumzy,

I'm so sorry about AF and how down your feeling 😔

In the grand scheme of things 11 months is still not very long..
    Many women who don't fall pregnant with Clomid do with IVF..

Would you and DH not consider this next step?

I know how you feel about constant disappointment.. I had to take a HPT last night before I could take Provera.. Hadn't seen that BFN for age and it brought up all these horrible emotions that were so prevalent during most of this year:. But having regular breaks in between cycles, having the odd alcoholic drink, forgetting about babies and just remembering who I was before all this stuff has really helped me recharge before my second round.
    I think coming to peace with the fact I my never have a baby is giving me the strength to actually try..
    IVF can work Hun so don't give up yet xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    I am new here but have plenty of questions and plenty of support to give! Have read back through the thread - so many amazing ladies doing it tough.
    I have been TTC for almost 12 months now (It's so scary to write that) and have never had a BFP. I have "mild" PCOS which seems to have improved since i have lost about 5kg. I tried metformin which did nothing.

My FS has just started me on clomid which I took day 4-8. I am now day 13 and have a fairly dark line on my OPK. I have never had a +ve OPK before. Should the line be darker than the control line (it just a bit fainter)? Is it just that I am testing too close to taking the clomid? I would have thought this would be too early to O, even on clomid.

I am not monitored at all so really have no idea what is going on.

Hope everyone is enjoying the christmas festivities

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumzy, Sorry to hear that you're feeling like you're out for good. Maybe you just need a break and then to start afresh or think about moving to IVF?

Miracle - I thought you were doing so well, but I totally know what it is like to have things come flooding back and hit you when you least expect it. Hopefully onto round 2 for you shortly and one step closer to a BFP. Are you upping your dose this month?

clarkey - welcome. I'm only relatively new here too. Line should be darker than control. I always thought close enough was good enough (as I never got a true positive) until I actually got a strong positive and then knew my other months I must have not got a good surge (i got pregnant that month too). Do you test a couple of times a day? Clomid didn't give me a false positive but I have read that others think it does. Last month I started to get stronger lines on day 12 but took a trigger shot so didn't get to see it go positive naturally. I O'd on day 14 for the first time ever! you're lined up for O very soon and get your dark line tonight or tomorrow.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

MrsMarcs  (16-12-2013)