Closed Thread
Page 18 of 99 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    miracle - yes all good, made up and got my BD. Had quite a painful O. Cramping and pressure lasted 2 days. Now in the 2ww. So boring. Swinging between having some hope this cycle and preparing to be devistated yet again.

Have you started your second round yet? Are you increasing your dose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You never know Bel! Are you having a blood test?

Happy you got to baby dance MissA nothing worse than having a goal with no one scoring lol.. Fingers crossed..

I'm just waiting for AF and then I can start on a higher dose of 100mg.. Not tracking this time as we're away.. Just be a whole lot of hoping..
    If not AF in just under 2 weeks then ill take Provera.. Currently on CD23..

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13 - No ovulation
    Next Clomid cycle due to start December

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MissA,
    That's pretty bad of your friend... some people just don't understand the heart ache we go through trying to conceive a baby of our own..
    That must be so hard for you with your friend being due on the same date you would have been due, im sooooo sorry !
    That also would of been hard for you to take in hearing on the phone your friend was pregnant I know she probably wasn't thinking but still she should of still taken into consideration what you were going through and like you said a message would of been sufficient poor thing!! in the state of mind im in when it comes to other people being pregnant i probably would of hung up (i know that sounds nasty but i would of called her back when i had gotten my head around it)
    That's what i should put it down to, to because i've tried to explain it to her and she just has a million and 1 questions and some of them i don't even know the answer to yet... just very frustrating

Amiracle4me..
    hehe nah your not the only one!
    I think that might be a sign to, my body did the same thing about 6 months ago! my heart and my head and body just couldn't take it any more so i just gave into temptation of all the naughty stuff haha.. i still eat relatively healthy and don't drink much alcohol but im enjoying my life coz who knows how long it will take for me to conceive my bundle of joy!
    I hope you enjoy your holiday you never know you might get a holiday/Christmas miracle
    I don't know why they are so unsupportive, i think it is because of our age and the fact they want us both to travel the world and experience married life without children. but all my hubby and i want is to settle down and have a family of our own! i think it is more his mum though, she is very very controling of everyone who will let her control them and ever since i stood up for myself shes been extremely negative to the things i want to do and even say!
    she just can't handle that her eldest son wants a family so young....
    I know its awful... i think now after that conversation we had she's more of an acquaintance then a friend (shes my hubby's good friends fiance') i don't think she thinks before she types. at the begining of any conversation she says... are you pregnant yet or brings up her little girl or her being able to fall pregnant easy.. its extremely upsetting and she puts me in the worst moods ever!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kr,

I'm sorry your facing so many challenges with those closest to you.. Whilst I am a big believer in enjoying life before settling down its ultimately your choice.. I have a school friend who married at 21, never worked and is pregnant with her 6th.. She couldn't be happier just being a mum and is great at it.. If that's what you and your partner want to do then his parents should accept that. Good on you for sticking up for yourself!

I am totally loving the new phase of TTC.. After 14mths I've lost all motivaton and seem to have switched off a bit. I'm still doing all I need to buy its like the initial shock of all our issues has healed and worn off and now I feel like I've made a positive step on fitting in TTC with my life so it doesn't take over anymore..
    Lets see how we'll we go with it. Can all change in a day as I've found out!
    Where are you with your second cycle now?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 03-12-2013 at 21:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miracle - hope you're still feeling good about everything. Wish I could get to that phase and feel ok with everything.

KRad - hopefully once you get a little bub in your life everything will change for the better. I do know of a few people who haven't had overly supportive families in the start but once a child is here it suddenly it doesn't seem an issue because everyone falls so in love with the baby.

Well i'm pretty sure i'm out. 10dpo blood test progesterone was only 25. Nurse said they like it to be above 40. Despite having 2 follicles and a bunch of smaller ones they can't even produce enough progesterone to really sustain a pregnancy, it's barely above the cover line to suggest ovulation. No sign of HGC in my system. Another test in 2 days to confirm i'm out for sure.

My centre is closed over chirstmas so i've been told to phone back in January with Day1. I was thinking of just taking my 50mg anyway and doing it unmonitored. Seeing as though 50mg created 2 follicles and this didn't get me anywhere I may as well try again so i have some hope of ovulating rather than none... Thoughts?

At least I can drown my sorrows in a drink. Why did I even have any hope this cycle.
    Last edited by HeyMissA; 10-12-2013 at 17:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HeyMisA above 40 omg my
    Last p4 was 6.5!! Not sure what this months was!
    This month 6th month of clomid! I had a scan and had one follie but maybe missed it due to blood work coming back late ;0( oh well what's another month! Don't know what's the P4 yet
    Fingers crossed for everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    tynx - there seems to be 2 types of measurements so I wonder if yours is the other one? has your dr said your 6.5 was ok?

I thought over 10 was to confirm O on a natural cycle and over 15/20 on medicated.

I'm on progesterone pessaries too. 100mg per day but have to increase to 200mg for the next 2 days so this may be why they want it higher too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MissA,

Sorry your levels aren't amazing.. You never know though so fingers crossed for your bloods!
    I think go for it. Can't do any harm. You know it works and maybe not having the monitoring will help you relax..
    I'm doing the same thing .. Taking Clomid next cycle while away and just hoping for the best.. My FS said its safe to do so if your up for getting back on the wagon why not

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also.. Anyone else look back on their Clomid cycle and realise it made them a total *****/angry/depressed mess? Now the cycle is over I'm almost scared to do another one!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think i'm more of a wreck post O and the days just before AF as my hormones all drop. The main thing on Clomid for me was the night sweats and insomnia. I was probably a bit on edge and weepy but not too bad overall given i've heard the horror stories. I did get some sleeping tablets from the chemist to help with the insomnia. Probably a big no-no but for only a few days and some sanity during the day it's worth it.

I actually think taking the tablets during AF gives me something to do and hope for the next cycle.