Closed Thread
Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you Miss A.. I woke up feeling like a train had hit me and as soon as I got to work I burst into tears in the toilet.. I feel I'm not strong enough for the journey ahead.. If tomorrow's scan shows the Clomid hasn't worked then I may have a break from it all till January..

Hi Kr! Good to have you with us
    Do you just have PCOS or is there male infertility also? Good luck with it! Are you doing timed intercourse or IUI?

General question for all you Clomiders - What's the average day of expected follicle increase on Clomid if taken on days 2-6? I'm on CD11 and nothing.. Is that classed as early on Clomid standards??

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Amiracle4me,
    Thank you for replying
    I haven't been diagnosed with anything just yet, his done lots of test but nothing abnormal has showed besides the higher ovulating count. I think his just giving us a chance in clomid and see how things go!
    The hubby's count was perfect so it's got something to do with me!
    Where just timing the intercourse atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    amiracle4me - I can't think of anything else i did differently on the last 2 cycles only thing I could think was I got the last two lots of Clomid from a different chemist maybe it was dodgy batch. I have also been trying to eat PCOS healthy as that is supposed to help but have been a little slack lately so maybe that had something to do with it. I really don't know. I normally take my clomid day 2-6 and get a dominant follie on day 12 then trigger shot to force ovulation around day 13 or 14 with either IUI or TI otherwise was ovulating too late on clomid was not ovulating till day 16 or day 21 which is too late and LH phase is too short needs to be at least 10 days my AF on clomid 26 - 29 day cycle it only varied slightly. Good luck with your scans tomorrow im sending good vibes your way. Its very fustrating when it doesn't happen. It's a hideous journey at times Ive had my days too but hang in there just think of the prize at the end of it all. How long have you been TTC?

HeyMissA - yeah really bummed that its no longer working and trying to figure out if I did anything different on the last two cycles as I said above but I don't know. Ive been on the same dosage of 50mg from day 2 to day 6. So now im onto injectables really hate needles so not going to enjoy this but hopefully it will do the trick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies..
    On the bus on my way to day 12 scan.. Fingers crossed!

Miss A - good idea about the sleeping tablets 👍 are you feeling OK in general? It's good to hope but I don't blame you for setting yourself up for a fall.. I'm SO over it!

KR - 18mths is a long time.. Well done for keeping your chin up! How old are you both? How many cycles would you do before IUI?

Twinkley - thanks for the info.. We have been trying 13mths but I've only had about 8 periods in that time and my DH has 1% morphology.. Feel we've been hit with double whammy I find when I take herbs and acupuncture they regulate a bit but costs $500pm so too expensive! They also with the depression I get due to low estrogen.
    I'm also on a low GI diet and vegan and on Metformin.. Done sod all tho apparently.. The best thing about a low carb/sugar diet is that when we get bad news we can treat ourselves to something 'naughty'!

Does my signature come up??

Another question - why is late ovulation an issue on Clomid? If we're ovulating at all isn't that the main thing? Sorry, I don't 100% get it...

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    Hope today brings some happiness to us all , we sure need those positive vibes in here. It's a rough ride this clomid trip! I'm so nauseous these days, I thought I was UTD. Alas not to be so onto cycle 9 ( not that long, I know).
    December marks the year anniversary for my last BFP that ended in mc.
    Clomid hasn't really changed my cycle length or O. Cycles are still 31-33 days, with O between day 18-21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Hey ladies..
    On the bus on my way to day 12 scan.. Fingers crossed!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13
    Best of luck
    😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mumzy...

Thanks for the luck.. Unfortunately not to be either.. Follicles haven't changed in 2 days so none leading.. I guess unless my bloods do anything special I'll be out this round.

So sorry about your MC.. Must be heartbreaking to fall pregnant only to lose it

9 rounds of Clomid sounds full on! Will you move to IVF soon?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Hi Mumzy...

Thanks for the luck.. Unfortunately not to be either.. Follicles haven't changed in 2 days so none leading.. I guess unless my bloods do anything special I'll be out this round.

So sorry about your MC.. Must be heartbreaking to fall pregnant only to lose it

9 rounds of Clomid sounds full on! Will you move to IVF soon?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13
    Oh sorry to hear :-(
    I've been trying for 9 months, I've done 5 months on clomid. I've decided this will be my last. I'm having a break and what will be, will be :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome KRAd.

Mumzy - a year on from BFP must make it that bit more painful. TTC has made me realise just how strong so many ladies are to go through what we go through each and every month, through the ups and downs, physically and mentally.

I'm already dreading the due date of my last M/C bub, made worse by 3 friends due that month, one with my due date

Interesting that you still O late even on clomid. I live in high hopes I will O earlier but maybe not. I usually O around the same time as you.

Amiracle4me - grow follies grow!! I've lost count of the number of times I've broken down in the toilets at work. I think I would have better luck counting the days that I haven't cried in the last year than the days I do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for being here! So much easier having other people going through the same thing..

Miss A - are you doing anything on the due date? It might make you feel better to have a little ceremony at home, say a prayer and then go and do something extra special just for you..the day still needs to be acknowledged for you..

Mumzy.. I hear you when it comes to taking a break.. The way I feel now I don't even think I'm capable of falling pregnant. Worn out, sad and irritable does not a happy baby oven make!

So you've been TTC 9mths? It's great you went on Clomid so early,I wish I had known we were going to have issues so I could have not wasted the first 6mths..

I have a general question. I feel that this is totally taking over my life in a bad way.. I've become a really angry and short fused person and a lot of my relationships are falling apart because I'm just not able to relate to a lot of friends anymore and where little things never used to bother me with them now they do..where i'm taking all these vitamins, herbs, funny diet, no alcohol, extra appts with doctors etc I'm just feeling like I'm on a really lonely path.. Seeing friends just seems pointless to me now and I'd rather he at home or out and about on my own. Does anyone else feel like this or is it just me?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 22-11-2013 at 06:47.