Closed Thread
Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I started spotting at 11pm so I didn't count that as my CD1 and my FS agreed with me.. Best call them and ask as I think your meant to call them on CD1 anyway before you start Clomid..

Yes, it's a horrible journey but at least you have one! The thought of never being a parent scares me so much and I don't even know if I'll ever be one.. All my friends are having babies and its kind of a game of 'odd girl out'.. I'm sure as your partner has good swimmers you'll be fine once you start ovulation tracking

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    this clomid journey brings us all some good news.

tablet 1 down the hatch!

Had a blood test this morning so didn't take my tablet just in case they said something different and was going to wait until tomorrow morning but figure i'll just call today day 2 and start on nights my first month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with it! I had my first blood post tablets yesterday and got a call to say I had to have some jiggy time with the DH that night.. So weird having a nurse tell you when you have sex!!
    Back in again for bloods and an ultrasound this morning.. The whole process is involving loss of sleep and early starts before work but fingers are crossed so tight that this works..

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the roller coaster starts.. First blood yesterday and I got told to BD as LH was rising, today I've been told I have no lead follicles so the Clomid probably hasn't worked next blood and scan on Thursday. Fingers crossed everything starts working or i'll be out till next month with an increased Clomid dose and injections

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    LH rising but no lead follicles was me last month (but natural cycle)

Hope they start growing quickly for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's bulls*t 😥

How are you going on the Clomid?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well this month Round 6 of Clomid for me and probably the last cycle as last month no dominant follies and looks like will be similar this month.

Had 4 cycles with one with 1 follie, two with 2 follies and one with 3 follies but last two nothing. Also used trigger shot twice and did IUI when had 3 follies but ended with a BFN.

FS now has me moved over to Puregon Injections this cycle and will be staying on that and moving onto IVF in the new year unless a MAJOR Miracle happens this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Twinkley..

I totally feel for you I was so hopeful for my first round.. I assumed I wouldn't get pregnant but I didn't even consider the drug not working! After 5 days of tablets that had horrible side effects the fact they haven't worked is a kick in the teeth..
    Did you do anything differently on the cycles you had follies??

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twinkley - to look like it's worked for the first few months and then stop working must be such a bummer. Has your dose changed between cycles?

amiracle4me - sometimes people seem to O a lot later on clomid so there may be a chance this is you and they take some time to develop. Have you asked your centre?

Not much to update from me. Brought some sleeping tablets to counteract the clomid induced insomnia and no side effects yet. AF only lasted 2 days and stopped as soon as I started the clomid but i've read a fair few reports of this being normal. Already preparing myself for the let down this month regardless as nothing seems to go to plan when TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies!
    Hope use don't mind me joining!

My hubby and I have been TTC for over 18 months with no success, The first round of Clomid gave me a few side affects but with no luck.
    We then had to have a couple of months off Clomid as i had to take a round of Steroids for really bad asthma!
    I have just finished taking my second round of Clomid go to doctors later this week to do bloods and im having some really bad side affects with this round of Clomid, Head aches feeling nauseous and being very moody (hubbys hating it especially if im like this while being pregnant lol)
    Also can anyone recommend any good ovulation kits? i currently have the saliva one!
    (I currently don't ovulate every month but when I do I have a really high count)
    not loosing hope yet, Just wish it was easier to become a mum!