Closed Thread
Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear Bel.

mumzy - as Bel said - hard to know if it was coming or going.

Not as hopeful - only CD10 but I have none of the preg. symptoms that I had last time. My prog. wasn't as high as the month I fell pregnant either. Will be very surprised if it results in a bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I thought that with my progesterone too. It was half as much as previously and I got my BfP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Sorry to hear Bel.

mumzy - as Bel said - hard to know if it was coming or going.

Not as hopeful - only CD10 but I have none of the preg. symptoms that I had last time. My prog. wasn't as high as the month I fell pregnant either. Will be very surprised if it results in a bfp.
    Did I read somewhere that you got your BFP??? Congrats!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes! Total shock - had no symptoms. Well I thought possibly the metallic taste - but also wondered how much I was talking my body into tasting it so didn't trust it!
    Have scan last week of November - will hopefully give us an idea if the pregnancy will work out or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! How exciting. I hope they look into things for you so you get your sticky hub :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies..

I hope you don't mind me joining?
    I've just taken my first Clomid tablet last night so I was hoping to have some companions on this journey!

We plan to track this cycle and just do timed intercourse..
    Has anyone else here done that and it worked or are you all just predicting ovulation by the calendar?

Anyone else get a bad nights sleep after first tablet? Mine was awful!

Wishing everyone on here lots of luck.. If you want a baby as much as me then there is a whole lot of motivation in this thread!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Nov

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Another clomid newbie here. Started spotting so AF is on her ugly way, but this time so i'm excited that in a few days I'll be starting my first round of 50mg clomid days 2-6.

TTC for going on 12 months now. Irregular cycles, short luteal phas of 8 days. Had 2 months of tracking earlier this year that said I was ovulating very delayed but no treatment recommended - very angry. Pregnant naturally but then missed MC in August at 12 weeks. Now with a new FS who has put me on clomid straight away . I didn't ovulate this cycle apparently so seems the MC has sent my stuffed up cycle even more haywire. I have huge hopes clomid will give me a good strong ovulation, a good egg and a baby .

Looking forward to getting to know you all on this journey I wish no one had to be on.

to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amiracle4me: i think we have a lot of similarities (even though I haven't updated my signature for the full story)

Both 33; both being trying about a year; first round of clomid; and I'm thinking of going to IVF pretty quickly if things don't improve dramatically over christmas too. Here's hoping both of us get a Christmas surprise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MissA!

Good to have a fellow Clomider!

So sorry to hear about your MC the silver lining is that you know you CAN get pregnant so it's just a matter of time!

I can see from your signature that you have a DD also.. Did she take long to conceive?

Does your DH have any male factor infertility?

Top tip for Clomid.. I just finished mine ( days 2- 6) and am glad! It gave me insomnia and made me super angry.. If you relish your sleep it maybe worth taking the tablet in the morning..

My first blood test is tomorrow and then it will be scans and lots of time with the DH next week 😝❤

Fingers crossed these magic tablets work!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 17-11-2013 at 07:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    amiracle4me: well for as many of the similarities we probably have lots of differences. DD conceived first go, no problems so never expected to be on this horrible journey for #2. No one should have to go through the ups and downs of TTC. No MFI - DH's swimmers are fine so we've got that on our side, even though last doctor suggested trying IUI, the new one said no point. Thanks for the tip on taking it in the morning. I was going to do night to try sleep through any of the emotional side effects but if it can cause insomnia I may do days. I'm a cranky bi**h the best of times with my hormones so how much different can it be??

I'm pretty sure my last 3 cycles I haven't even ovulated. So frustrating.

TMI warning - not sure when to class day 1. yesterday was bright red spotting. today it's like black goop. Enough to fill a pad over a day but not exactly a flow. Guess an anovulationary cycle will do crazy things. Any ideas on if today was day 1?