+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and travelling around aus....

Anyone done this? Considering spending a couple of years travelling in a huge caravan so if successful in ttc plenty of room for bub and dh would also have benefit of being able to spend time in bubs young days rather than working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What an amazing idea! I'd love to do this - unfortunately DH has a job and we have a mortgage. We've already spoken about it, if he lost his job before DS goes to school, we'd sell up and travel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by susanne View Post
    What an amazing idea! I'd love to do this - unfortunately DH has a job and we have a mortgage. We've already spoken about it, if he lost his job before DS goes to school, we'd sell up and travel.
    We have a house and jobs too, will be selling house and quitting jobs. DH can work anywhere with his trade and i would just do whatever kind of work when we need money :-)
    figure if we dont do it now when will we.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inbetweeners View Post
    Anyone done this? Considering spending a couple of years travelling in a huge caravan so if successful in ttc plenty of room for bub and dh would also have benefit of being able to spend time in bubs young days rather than working.
    Just before I was born Mum and Dad did this sold the house in Sydney and purchased a car big enough to tow a caravan and sold every thing that wouldn't fit in caravan and threw 3 children in and off they went.I was born
    On the road on there travels,Dad found work here and there.Mum home schooled my older siblings.
    In the past when I spoke about this with my Mum she said that she loved it we all saw so much of Australia been around it 5 times.
    Sadly my Father passed away when he was just 47 and my Mother said that she was glad that they did what they did when my Father was alive and glad that they didn't stay and pay a mortgage off for years and years they enjoyed the tim they had....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such an awesome idea! My husband studies and was studying full time until recently... it's so nice spending those early days together as a family! We often talk about going overseas to live somewhere relatively less well off for a few years,but my husband wants to finish his degree first.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app