+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well you could still be pregnant. Hcg usually is detectable about 12 days after implantation. Has it been that long since the spotting yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you test again this Saturday you will have a better idea if you are pregnant. This sat will be 12 days since the possible implantation bleed. You might even be able to test Friday with an early detection HPT. Let us know how you go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really? I didn't know that.. It's been about 10 days since if stopped.. Thanks I will test again this week and let you know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes well I'm basing this on the idea that the bleed you had was from implantation, you might get a result on Thursday even

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I think if you skip your periods all the time then I think your body probably doesn't know what is going on either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I highly doubt your pregnant with all those negative tests, especially a blood test from the doctor.
    I did fall pregnant on the pill with my first so it does happen. But what you are describing is not implantation bleeding hun. Implantation bleeding is very very light pink and you usually only notice it once when you wipe, then it's gone. It definitely does not last for a few days like yours has and more than 50% of woman don't even notice it as its so light.
    I would say your body is all confused because you have been skipping periods. That's a bad idea as your body needs to go through this once a month.
    I would be going back to the doctor if the bleeding continues and get him/her to look further.