+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Pregnant on the pill?? Implantion bleedin?

Hi all

After stalking all the posts to see if anyone hhas been through something similar I thought I'd ask.

Im 26, have been on the pill for 10 years, I tend to skip every 2nd period or so and don't really track them at all. About a month ago I missed one normal pill by accident and hubby and I had been intamite all that week. I started the sugar pills on Saturday as normal to my period normally starts Sunday evening / Monday morning. Monday's morning I woke up so tired and just no energy. Woke up tuesday same again but with bad nausea and realized my period hadn't started.. I was nauseas all day and also starving! It didn't matter what I ate I was still hungry and also peeing a lot more then normal.. Tuesday evening I went to the bathroom and had brown bloody discharge so I didn't think anything more of it all. Wednesday nausea was back,headaches, tired and still peeing a lot when I went to the bathroom I noticed I had very little blood at all which is unusual for me. Went to the doctor that as nausea was still there and I was feeling very hot in my air conned office. He gave me a blood test for pregnancy and nausea relief.. Thursday nausea even after tablets, hot cold flushes, STARVING, bloated, peeing a lot, still next to no blood and it's mix of bright light red and brown :/ negative blood test.
    Much the same today barely any blood and this morning when i woke up I had a lot of fluid watery discharge as well.. My breasts aren't sore or sensitive but I do have implants so that could be a factor. My teeth / gums are sensitive and my gums are also swollen..

Has anyone here been on the pill then fallen pregnant? I'm supposed to start back my normal pills tomorrow and am hesitant in case the blood tests were wrong. I'm still very ilight bleeding but from what I've read it could be implantation bleeding? Any help or advice would be great, I'll test again next week but the uncertainty of symptoms and period or not is so confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I doubt a blood test would be wrong although it might have been too early to pick it up. You could always ask for another blood test if you still feel unwell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would do a pregnancy test from the supermarket. They are super sensitive and will tell you if you are pregnant. To have those symptoms in your body you must have hcg running around already and a fer will pick us as low as 5. Just buy a hpt and you will have your answer.

Mummy of Max 2 from donor eggs from my lovely sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes iv5e fallen on the pill and I didnt know I was until 9weeks as my period continued as normal when it was due. For me my only symptom was extreme fatigue & nausea but this started week 8 and then no period week 8 either. So I went straight to the dr. He did bloods thst confirmed pregnancy then booked a dating scan as I was unsure due to having a period but my hcg levels were very high for my estimated gestation. Dating scan put me at 9 weeks. I was in total shock, having been pregnant twice already and I had far more early symptons than this time.

Im no help sorry. But it is possible you could be pregnant perhaps too early to tell. I would maybe wait until bleeding or your discharge stops completely and do a home test before commencing the pill again & use some other contraception in the mean time.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies,

woke up this morning and have very runny watery bright red blood? That can't be good? Will buy a hpt today doc said I should test again next week so will just have to wait and see..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Tcs, I've fallen pregnant on Implanon before.....my cycles were pretty whacky on it. I ended up miscarrying around 4 or 5 wks I think - long story short if you're concerned at all go back and see your doc. But I agree with pp (previous posters) - take a home hpt, use another form of contraception in the meantime. Good luck with everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for replying everyone.
    ive done 2 hpt both negative get the blood results tomorrow.

still having nausea, tiredness, spots on my breasts and stomach have gone brown and now have lower stomach cramps.

Will be interesting to see the results :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I am preg and was on the pill! I had implantation bleeding much like you describes for one day 1 week before my period was due and thought it was going to come back. But I'm also breastfeeding. One week later I got a very strong positive on a hpt. If you have implantation bleeding right now then the embryo is in the process of attaching itself so it won't show up yet. Give it at least 5 days to a week from when the spotting started and you will have a better idea if you are utd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, any news with the testing yet hon? You ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a blood test last Tuesday, negative result. No idea what's going on with my body they said come back next month if still no period :/