+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I lost all faith in hcg testing after my experience and didn't get any done with my son. Personally I would keep getting ultrasounds weekly just in case it is ectopic you want it picked up the minute the sac is big enough to see.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Stretched, that's what I'm aiming for!!!

I got the results 853 today. Went up still not enough.

I'm still a walking time bomb apparently.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Taffabella For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    While I think of it, for those in a similar situation how did you handle the work side? Did you tell your boss of an impending mc or just let it go as is?

My concern is the doc has told me its quite time critical if it is ectopic but I'm not sure i would like to inform my boss of this. Taking time off is also not an option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When I had the heavy bleeding just after my bfp my doc insisted I have a week off. I was only part time so could fit tests in on my days off. I told my close work colleague what was going on cos if I needed time off suddenly it would have impacted them directly. I only told my boss I was having some 'women's problems' as I didn't want to be fielding constant questions when I didn't really have any answers myself.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Stretched - that's helpful.

I am still hopeful of all hope but I don't know as the hours go by I am becoming less convinced it will be fine.

It's an emotional roller coaster that's for sure.

Top it off it was my birthday Wednesday and the first birthday I've had without my dad ;( I have organised a family dinner for tomorrow night hoping all will be ok but now I'm not sure i will make that!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Taffabella For This Useful Post:

Stretched  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Following along, hoping for good news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been following your thread, I have everything crossed for some happy news for you ASAP. The waiting and not knowing is awful!
    Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Terrible night , couldn't sleep for fear of not waking up.
    The doctors advise yesterday really freaked me out and I couldn't help but let my brain go nuts with thoughts of what if something happened in my sleep??

But eventually I dosed off for a couple of hours and woke up today.

I still am not bleeding am in no pain so think that I am doing the right thing but I am bring unrealistic if I do not think about the negative side also.

I had centralised fluttering that kept me awake too reminding me of the hopeful side.

This is a very stressful time and I just keep telling myself I can not give up until my body does something to tell me otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well fast forward about 12 hours and I just got back from the ed.
    I went because I had pain in the right side , a dull ache that occasionally feels like a burning sensation - no bleeding though.
    Anyway apparently my heart and blood pressure were fine and the doctor checked and said he doesn't think it's ectopic as the pain isn't worsening and not dizzy or light headed. He at first thought uti, but my urine has come back clear... So, he's sent me home advising to follow up with the appointment I have scheduled for Wednesday.

If it gets any worse I need to go back to the ED ASAP.

Still having centralised flutters. Doesn't explain the pain but is giving me hope of a new life forming.

Btw I've really needed this thread - it's kind of therapeutic to put my inner thoughts of this experience out there... And gain others perspectives on the situation.