+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I just thought I'd update since my post yesterday.

I am still bleeding, it is only noticeable when I wipe now. I'm still hopeful I haven't lost it, as it would be a lovely age gap between DD1 and this one (given that she will be 3 in Jan). However, I am not showing any signs really that I am pregnant now, except a tender tummy.

So keeping fingers crossed still... So frustrating. ;(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    how are you today hun?

I have my fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, I took another preg test Saturday - still positive.

Went back to the ob gyn tonight, and my hcg level was 21... More blood tests ordered for Wednesday and results of that on Thursday or Friday. The ob gyn still isn't sure which way it will go, results of the ultra sound showed no sac, but with a level of 21 the ob gyn said it would be way too early to see anything. He said I could be really early, or that potentially my levels will drop and I've lost it; so an update which results in no update for the time being.

I only stopped bleeding today - 11 days after I started (and strangely 11 days was the number of days for start to start of my cycle!)...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taffabella For This Useful Post:

Stretched  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks.

It's hard to remain hopeful when even the ob gyn is talking about falling levels over increasing levels!

I've not as yet got any other symptoms...so am thinking this pregnancy was a pipe dream...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just wanted to wish you luck. I hope everything turns out well. Hugs. I have lost a baby at 8 weeks. I hope things turn out better for you. xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm ok, I haven't bled now since Sunday.

In my head I'm pretty sure it's gone but in my belly I keep having very random flutters and things that remind me to stay hopeful... It's so hard as I don't want to be disappointed when I'm told its gone, so I've forced my head to say its gone but there's been a few times when there's been strange sensations and feelings that have made me think something is still going on! Grr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    have you done another hpt?

Most would not give you a line at 20...

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's strange, as I did the hpt last Wednesday, same day bloods were taken and it was positive....yet bloods came back hcg 21...did another hpt Saturday, it was still positive. Haven't done another one since Saturday, but am having bloods done again today...

I'm so confused as I've had a couple of spots this morning (as opposed to bleeding like I was) but this is the first signs of any blood since Monday? Argh...I am going nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What tests are you using? First Response early response are very sensitive and will pick up levels that low. Was the Saturday line darker than last Wed? It's not a 100% reliable way to tell but a darkening line can indicate levels going up.

If your levels are going up slowly or staying level make sure that you get a scan as this can mean an ectopic pregnancy. Not always the case but this is something you would not want them to miss diagnosis of.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank yo very much. The results of yesterday's blood test are in....

HCG is now at 91!!!

I'm ecstatic; but am required to have additional blood test next Wednesday!

I don't want to say he has 100% confirmed anything just yet though as 91 is not a really high number and I have been have twinges in my belly again- actually cramping and pains is more accurate. No bleeding. I'm really tired today, but that might be cos I was up changing beds from a vomiting DD last night and had to be at work by 7.30 am this morning (6 am departure!)...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taffabella For This Useful Post:

Blossompossumxxxx  (20-09-2013),JumpingInPuddlesxxx  (19-09-2013),River Song  (19-09-2013)