+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Beware online shop, scam or hopeless!?

I'm not sure what do to, I have ordered something from Fishpond.com.au and haven't seen it yet. Apparently it's been lost and they resent it 6 weeks ago. I looked at the Product Review Website and hundreds of people have complained about them. (Never received goods)
    Last edited by 2BlueBirds; 13-09-2013 at 13:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TBH I used fishpond for Christmas gifts one year and didn't receive gifts for 3/4 people until 3 weeks after Christmas - maybe it's wasn't the time of year, maybe they're just crap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have ordered a bit from fishpond (but not lately) and never had a problem but their postage is slow.

Maybe ask for a refund.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I ordered something from them once and each time I made contact I was told that the item had just been dispatched. I put a complaint in and then got a formal letter stating that as the item was out of stock I would be issued with a refund.

Their service was terrible. I would request a refund.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 2 things not turn up last Christmas. I think on my account page it said if I hadn't received them 90 days after I ordered them I could ask for a refund. It was really easy to do, I just filled out the online form, and the money was refunded a few days later.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ordered a book from them once, took forever to arrive so haven't bothered since

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The only time I ever used them, I had my money refunded months later due to the item being out of stock. I completely forgot I'd ordered it, as it was only $5 and I needed it by a certain date, so I'd bought one elsewhere then forgotten about it. But they refunded my money seriously like 5 or 6 months later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I order from them and every time I swear never again. I ordered books early August for a friend's little one's birthday (which was September) and they still haven't arrived. I've never had a problem with orders going missing but they do take AGES. I don't think they're a scam just hopeless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I threatened them with fair trading and got my refund very quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I have bought a lot from them in the past and haven't had any real issues.
    One time a book was taking a really long time to arrive so I contacted them and they sent another.
    The original book turned up on my doorstep not long after. It was opened, with a note on it, stating it had been delivered to the wrong address. So obviously the neighbour that received it thought it might be worth stealing until they relised it was just a vegan cook book.
    Did you pay through paypal? If so, I would contact them. I've had to in the past and they were really quick to refund money after I'd been ripped off by a seller on ebay.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app