+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumping! ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a student midwife follow me for my last pregnancy. The experience was amazing, I had a bad experience with needles in a previous pregnancy and having my student was a god send. She helped me get through some really difficult experiences and gave me support when DH couldn't attend blood test due to work. I'm still in contact with her now and consider her a lifelong friend.

If you would like someone to help and support you I would suggest having a student midwife, the other bonus is that other medical providers seem to be happy to spend extra time explaining everything to both of you in great detail, every now and again you get extra scans ect so that the student can learn more to. I would definitely consider having one again. I think you just need to meet up and have a chat to get to know the student before agreeing whether it's the right choice for you.
    Hope this helps others to welcome a student midwife to observe their pregnancy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to supersic For This Useful Post:

jessabelle81  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by supersic View Post
    I had a student midwife follow me for my last pregnancy. The experience was amazing, I had a bad experience with needles in a previous pregnancy and having my student was a god send. She helped me get through some really difficult experiences and gave me support when DH couldn't attend blood test due to work. I'm still in contact with her now and consider her a lifelong friend.

If you would like someone to help and support you I would suggest having a student midwife, the other bonus is that other medical providers seem to be happy to spend extra time explaining everything to both of you in great detail, every now and again you get extra scans ect so that the student can learn more to. I would definitely consider having one again. I think you just need to meet up and have a chat to get to know the student before agreeing whether it's the right choice for you.
    Hope this helps others to welcome a student midwife to observe their pregnancy.
    Thank-you! I'm so happy to hear your experience was a positive one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Jessabelle, not sure if your still looking for women to follow, or if i fit your timeframe.. but i am due sep 22 so very early days yet, living in central melbourne... i'd be happy to meet with you if your interested

Thanks
    Reviews
    @phoebebebe hi there! First off, congrats on your pregnancy how exciting for you! To answer your qs, I am still looking for ladies to follow throughout their pregnancies & you would definitely fit my timeframe! If it's not too much trouble for you, would you be able to pm me where you're thinking of having bub/where appts would be. I'm in the south-eastern suburbs (on mornington peninsula) so the only thing would be distance and ability to get to and from your appts- especially with parking if you're in Central Melbourne but if that's not any issue, I would absolutely love to meet with you and if you're happy- have me follow you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumping