Closed Thread
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394
    Thanks
    Reviews
    YAH congratulations Anglie THat's great news. Very happy for you.
    My HCG was 588 which from what I read on google is high for 4 weeks, so would be interested in your thoughts.
    I have Mon off so going to have first scan then, not due until 11th but Eva said it will be fine to have it a few days earlier.
    Today I am feeling exhausted. Struggling to get up and go to work. But must so off I go.
    Have a great day everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like we may have some TWINS brewing ladies !!! My hcg at 14dpo or 8dp 6dt was 350 , if you go to betabase it will give you the hcg range for single, twin and higher order pregnancies it's really quite interesting
    Congratulations Anglie

Thanks
    Reviews
    congradulations ladies , this is very exciting can't wait for the US news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a look at betabase. My blood test was 16 dpo, Median hcg for twins is 544 mine was 588. hmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    First off, congratulations to all of the BFPs!! I am new to this board and am looking for some guidance and advice. My husband and I are looking to do donor eggs in the Czech Republic. Has anyone used Gynem? We have been speaking with them. I am also wondering about your experiences with the matching process. Do they look at any of your physical characteristics besides height, weight, eye, and hair color? Are the donor coordinators at least seeing pictures to try to "match" the donor and mom to be? Lastly, can anyone tell about how many embryos they received and their experience if their husband had low morphology. Thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kph, welcome, no one here as of yet has used Gynem, but I have seen it mention a couple of times on the Czech thread on the uk fertility friends forum.
    All of the clinics when using d/e should get you to fill out a donor preference form in order of importance to you, for example I chose young and proven donor as my number one priority, then went into the characteristics that I wanted including blood group and education which for me wasn't as high a priority as having a passion for something.
    We also sent over photos as well, the clinics should have photos of the donors so they use that to match you up also.
    As we have children already there were some traits that were important to me like green or blue eyes, so our babies would "fit in" with the others as we are in the "no tell" camp. Our two look like one is getting brown eyes and the other hazel both of our donors had green eyes, same with the hair colour, the donors had blonde and light brown hair and one twin looks like her hair is ver dark lol, but they're both absolutely beautiful and I love them to death!! If my husband had been able to come over with me and we were able to use his sperm I'm sure they would look more like the others as his traits are very dominant. But in saying that our kids don't look that similar anyway so it's not a problem
    The clinics you should look for include icis and 5 day transfers in their costs, other things to look out and get especially with low morphology is pcis, also embryo glue and embryoscope are good as well.
    A good article to read is the one on Epigenetics, just google it and it should come up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey, so no one knows about zlin except you and your husband ? Do u ever get comments that the girls look like you or your husband ?
    We will not tell any one either and that kind of makes me excited our little family secret

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi klh and welcome.
    Can't add much more than Stacey has already told you. I actually can not remember if we sent a pic over. But we said our main thing was that our donor was a proven donor, either had her own child/ren or successful donations. We did send over our characteristics.
    We have told people. Our family and friends, even people at work knows we went to Zlin and why. When we first started to look at egg donation I told people because I thought the more that know the more chance of finding a donor. So, I even put an ad on facebook.
    Getting excited for our first scan Monday. Hopefully we get a heartbeat but may be too early. But we will find out how many I have the first appointment with our obstetrician the week after.
    Starting to get tired and a bit queasy in the afternoon at work. My moods have been really good during treatment which surprised me but getting a bit snappy at the moment. Lucky I have a good hubby.
    ANy news Anglie? Hope all is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm, nope no one knows, sometimes I think it would be easier in a way but I didn't want these babies to feel different to our other children and I didn't want our other children to treat them any different so we have zipped lips
    Deb make sure you keep up with your water intake and eat small amounts often to help with the queasiness, lots of protein to if you end up with twins, approx 9 serves per day and an 18-25 kg weight gain is also recommended for a twin pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week