Closed Thread
Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb that's fantastic news whoo hoo can't wait for your beta update , don't forget to walk around on the plane every now and again and drink plenty of water!! xx
    Last edited by stacey10; 25-11-2014 at 20:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me jumping in, I just wanted to say a big congratulations to debant, we met at pension uno, it was lovely meeting u and ur hubby, hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.
    Well my story we arrived a week after debant and today had my transfer we were fortunate to get 2 grade 1 embryos which we transferred today. No frosties, but so happy with our embryos, Spent the day cramping and watching reruns of crime shows!! Anyway my story in brief had a child naturally together who's 3 been trying since, 4 miscarriages later and tests show my amh level was -3 so our ivf clinic told us our chance of pregnancy was less than 1per cent so here we are on the egg donor route, no ivf ever tried it's been great following all ur stories and ziln has been fantastic. We stayed at pension uno the staff and service you couldn't fault, if any of u need any info I would be happy to help. I travelled with a toddler so if u need parks play centre information I'd be happy to help,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the congrats everyone. I am still wary because it is still early but can't help getting a little excited.Hi Anglie, was nice meeting you and your family too. I was wondering how things went and went to email. Hmmm I put your email address somewhere safe for when I get home so I am glad you got on here. Congrats on your 2 embies. How did you like Prague?Well, time for us to pack, we have an early start tomorrow with a transfer pick up at 7:30am. Hopefully the trip home is less eventful than the one over. My blood test is due on 27th, which is also my birthday, which is also the day we loose on the way home. We have a 5 hour stopover in Singapore, which is on the 27th so I get a 5 hour birthday. Once home straight to Docs, get referral for test and get test done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb, let yourself get a teeny bit excited, we will get really excited for you
    Anglie congratulations and good luck When are you flying home and are you an early tester No pressure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Hope u have a safe flight debant. We fly home today to through heathrow, then onto sydney for some sun. I loved prague great history and we did the trezin concentration camp tour worth doing. It took my mind off the baby making for a while. I couldn't sleep last night I haven't had many symptoms of implantation feeling nothing!!! I read that some people don't feel much so I'm still hopeful. As my hubby was walking out with the embryologist, Im still legs up, he said there's an 70 per cent chance she will fall pregnant so after he told my hubby i felt better,! Anyway I will keep u all up dated of my results Stacey I'm probably going to test a day or two early as its exciting and I'm a little impatient. Hope u all enjoy ur day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anglie, good luck with the test, you mentioned you didn't have any symptoms , what are the symptoms of implantation ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm sometimes you can experience slight cramping or a pinching feeling, sometimes even light spotting when implantation concours but many women don't experience anything noticeable.
    Anglie I didn't experience any symptoms although the day I got my BFP I was on a gentle walk around Prague and got a cramps/stitch feeling, the went back to the room and got my BFP so they would have implanted by then,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we are here in Helsinki with a 9 hour stopover. At least they have some comfy chairs, ones I can lay in. I don't know if it's my head, or the travel we have done, but I am starting to get a bit nauseaus, is it too early for that? I have had some cramping over the last couple of days and some slight spotting, brown not red, so from everything I have googled that is ok. WHat did we do before we could check every symptom on google. Now back to googling about foods to avoid. Need to know before I start on the airline food. OK I might be being a little bit obsessed.
    GOod Luck Anglie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb the cramping is perfectly normal and so it the spotting actually, it is probably left over from implantation or sometimes your cervix can get irritated from the progesterone, when your pregnant your cervix swells and it's easy for tiny blood vessels to burst as well. I want to let you know that bleeding is very common in ivf pregnancies and also twin pregnancies and it can be quite heavy at times, I had two bouts of bleeding due to a sch which is a common cause of bleeding xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies for the info
    Stacey, regarding twins, do they now sleep through the night? almost all of my friends got either new borns or toddlers and they have a lot of issues when it comes to them sleeping at night. i guess a lot of it comes from parenting too but everytime i think about having twins, i just picture 2 babies being restless and crying

i think though later on in life, it'll get a bit easier as they kind of entertanain each other.

Deb and Anglie, keep us up to date with your exciting journey