Closed Thread
Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's fantastic news you should have at least 2 top quality ones from that bunch to put back it does get very emotional once your there and everything starts to happen, and it does really hit home what a wonderful gift the donor has given, but also it's amazing how protective you get over your wee embies good luck for Tuesday and let us know how you get on, also don't forget to get some Valium for transfer it's wonderful lol xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Debant, glad to hear all is going well it's all ver exciting .
    would you remember when you paid your deposite for the treatment ? Have you been given any details about your donor, I was just going through my schedule and my deposite is due 8 weeks before going to zlin which is this week but I haven't been given any details about my donor !!

all the best with rest of the treatment

Thanks
    Reviews
    THanks Stacey and I will ask for the valium. And yes, it is an amazing gift from the donor, I would love to thank her personally but know this is not possible. I am looking forward to a couple of days rest, we have been flat our here in Prague. Walked the most I have in years but seen so much and so beautiful. Head back to Zlin in the morning.

WHat did you all do the day after transfer? We are staying in Zlin for the day to rest but was trying to think of something not to strenuous we could do.

AMFM, wow 8 weeks till you go. You going to do some travelling while here or coming just for Zlin? I asked about info on my donor. You don't get much, we got eye colour, hair colour, height, weight and that she has a child of her own. SO just ask them in an email for any info you can.

WIll keep you all posted.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes only 8 weeks . I can't blv how quickly the time has gone ... Very excited and very nervous. Much happier with my Pap test result coming back normal

we we are travelling for 2.5 weeks after the transfer.
    Pall the best for tomorrow , let us know how u go

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just lay in bed all day as I was still quite jet lagged, the next day I had a gentle walk into the town, then the following day I left for Prague, I really took it easy the whole trip, but after around 3-4 days hopefully they've implanted so your basically good to go, that's just my opinion, plenty of women just carry on as usual, just no heavy lifting you need to ask for the Valium first and they will give you a script which you take to their pharmacy, it's about $3 for a box , don't forget to buy all your meds there especially progesterone as it's about 1/4 of the cost, I bought enough for 12 wks
    aMFM 8 wks won't take long at all, I got my donor info the wk before I went, I was very happy with the info they gave me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stacey 10 , I know , 8 weeks is gone go so quick, it's very exciting.
    Was your coordinator Anastasia or Eva ? I assumed that I will be given info on my donor before paying the deposite, but it doesn't look it's happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm my coordinator was Ivona, I'm not sure if she is back off maternity leave yet, I was actually surprised that I did receive info on my donor, I just presumed that because it was anonymous that I wouldn't hear anything so to get some info was great yes with Christmas and the new year 8 wks will zoom by , excellent news regarding you pap as well
    Debant, good luck for today !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Everyone

Back from the clinic with 2 little embryos transferred. We got a good result with the embryos. of the 7 fertilised we got 3 grade 1 (highest grade) and 1 grade 2. So we transferred 2 and froze 2 in case we need. Feeling very emotional, had a cry, but a happy cry. SO, now the embryos and I are getting to know each other and hopefully they decide they like it here and take up residence.

I asked for the valium and to be honest feel like I have not had any. Normally it knocks me out and I have a great sleep, but not this time, so I imagine how I would be feeling without it. THey must be used to the request now, didn't have to go to the pharmacy, they had it behind the counter and gave me one. I have all my meds to take back to last to 12 weeks.

My progesterone was a bit low so the wonderful tablets you take internally 4 in am and 4 at night has now become another 2 orally. Its a bit ewww taking them orally, not because they are unpleasant to take, they are just a tablet, but because you see what they become when taken internally.

SO, I am now resting in the room while hubby has gone down to the shop to get some nibbles, including a trdelnik, which AMFM you must try when here. YUMMY.

We had some fun in finance. First they had not registered our extra payment of 3000 euro we made before we came. That was sorted quick but then they were undercharging us. ANd hubby and I being who we are we had to sort that. THey had not charged us for PICSI which we had. We are honest and wanted to make sure we paid for everything we had.

So, hopefully the rest of the process goes as well as it has so far.

Also, we have enjoyed staying at Penzion Uno. No English TV unfortunately but watching the Simpsons last night is Czech was funny. THey have been great taking us to the clinic when they could and we asked the clinic to call us a taxi today to come back and the owner of Penzion turned up instead. We;ll give them a bit extra when we check out for the convencience of that. THey are also doing our washing today which will mean we have enough clothes for the rest of our trip. We won't smell.

Sorry for the long post.

WIll keep you all posted. ANd AMFM the 8 weeks will fly and you will be here like we are going, wow, it's all done, can't believe it.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb so happy to read everything went well and how fantastic to have 2 in the freezer for a later date Yes it is very emotional afterwards as well, I hope you spent the rest of the day relaxing and enjoy being pupo Are you an early tester? Lol, I was supposed to take the progesterone orally but took it internally as I wanted to make sure it got to where it was needed, are you lying down for 20 min after insterting it?
    Last edited by stacey10; 19-11-2014 at 05:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stacey, no I am not lying down for 20 min after inserting in the morning. I am at night as I take it just before bed. I will start that in the morning too. I was thinking of taking the midday ones internally when possible too to help. Figure it can't hurt. Yes I am an early tester. have already told hubby to expect testing in 5 - 6 days I reckon based on what I have seen of others testing. I saw on FB people testing day 5, 6, 7 and 8 as the line got darker. We will be in flight when I am supposed to have my blood test so I can't wait that long. I have spent the rest of the day pretty much in bed, playing online, sleeping. Got up for dinner and back to bed., Tomorrow our plan is to stroll in to town and have a wander then probably catch a taxi back so I don't have to walk up the hill. It's going to be fun when we start travelling again because Eva said no lifting, DH is to lift the bags. Hard when getting on and off trains with 2 suitcases.