Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Excellent news regarding your lining !! Mine from memory was 9.5 mm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Debant wishing you all the best, keep us informed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the day for travel has arrived. We are packed and ready to go. Still can't believe this is happening. So excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoo hoo Can't wait to hear how you get on, good luck !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, we have not had the best start. We left home 8am Monday morning, it is now 12:45am Wed morning Aus time and we are at Helsinki airport awaiting our flight to Prague and then hopefully the transfer to Zlin with Penzion Uno. The reason for such a long travel time was a 7 hour delay in Hong Kong. Which then led to a later connecting flight and a 5 hour in transit in Helsinki. Yes, there were tears at Hong Kong airport when we got the initial news of the delay. The panic and stress that we would not get to Zlin in time. e are exhausted. I have not had confirmation yet that Penzion Uno are still picking us up at the airport in Prague so hopefully someone will be there. If not we will be finding a hotel in Prague for the night and head to Zlin tomorrow. I am not balttling with trains tonight. One good thing is our doctor is sick so they have rescheduled my first appointment to THursday so we now have Wednesday in ZLin to relax. Does anyone know if theybhave a good spa in Zlin we are thiking a massage might go down well tomorrow to help with the aches and pains and to relax after what will end up 48 hours of travel.

We did find a funny side. Not only will our child have the guilt of putting me through pregnancy for 9 months and the pain of childbirth, but we can now add 48 hours travel to get our donor egg. ANd no, I am not serious, I would never put that guilt trip on a child. But you see it on movies and we had a laugh how our story will go.

AMFM, make sure you allow time when making your travel plans in case you get a delay like we did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that sucks big time !!! Hopefully everything will be smooth from now on!! I'm not sure about a spa I know there is a town about 20 km from zlin that is a spa town and the clinic hotel do massages but just ask when you get to the uno, they should know, also if you have to get a train to zlin it's easy so don't worry about that side of it at all you will definitely sleep well once your there so that's good !!! Fingers crossed for plain sailing from now on xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are more relaxed now Deb , give us updates hope all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have had smooth sailing since. When we arrived in Prague there was a sign with our name on it at the airport. I was so happy to see that. THen we had the 2.5hr drive to Zlin, which for me was a bit nerveracking, we got up to 160km/hr, and people were still passing. We are just not used to driving at those speeds. By the time we arrived at Zlin it was 48 hours since we walked out our door at home. DH had had no sleep and I had about 5 hours.
    Penzion Uno was lovely. We walked into the town centre and wandered around the shops, got our bearings.
    THen today was the start. After all my stress about not making it to my first appointment they had to move the day because the Dr was ill. So I had my first appointment and scan this morning and DH had to do his contribution. Lining was 13mm which they were happy with. FInally met Eva who was lovely. We then headed to Prague. The train is easy, pretty much follow the crowd. We will find out tomorrow how many eggs we got fertilised so fingers crossed.
    Hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Debant, so happy to hear that all has gone well and OMG I'm so excited for you , that's great , all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone
    Well, good news today from Eva. Our wonderful donor gave us 11 eggs, 9 of which were mature and 7 fertilised. So we have 7 little embies doing their thing in the embryoscope. We were out and about today in Prague, checking emails whenever we could get wifi. We were on a walking tour and hubby looked over and smiled, he was reading the email. I went over and read it and wow, had a little tear. Very emotional time but good emotions.
    Will keep you all posted.
    It is great to have this forum to share our journey on. Thank you everyone.