Closed Thread
Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    On the countdown. this time next week we will be in Zlin getting ready for treatment.
    Still can't believe it is happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, Looks like we may need donor eggs. We are thinking about going to Prague as it is a lot cheaper over there. Can anyone add any more advice? We are thinking about going to the Gynem Clinic in Prague as the 3rd cycle is free if the other two fail. But Gynem has only been open since Sept 2013 so I'm a little worried about its reputation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, Cherrie Ive not heard much about that clinic but a few women have been talking about it on the fertility friends uk site, honestly if you have no underlying problems (like nk cells etc that you don't know about) and you choose a clinic that does a 5 day transfer there is no reason why you shouldn't get pregnant on the first go, the clinics that offer discounted and free rounds after a certain amount of transfers definitely come in handy when you have underlying problems though
    Debant yes it is super exciting!! I can't remember if you said if your staying at the clinic hotel or not? If so let me know and I'll give you a few tips
    Last edited by stacey10; 05-11-2014 at 06:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Stacey10. We decided to stay at Penzion Uno after reading the reviews on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I hope you like it, Debbie who was posting on here at the beginning of the year changed to the clinic hotel as she ended up by liking that better, but by all accounts most people are very happy there

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Zlin IVF or Reprofit

Hi Debant, Thanks for your reply. I will check the UK forum to see what they have to say about Gynem. So are you going to Zlin Clinic for your egg donor treatment? How exciting!! I had them on my short-list but they are a little out of the way. I did read some good reviews about them. In the end, what made you decide to go with them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Alice284, Looks like I am in the same situation you were in. We're in Australia and have tried IVF several times but my egg quality is just too poor. Now we are planning egg donation in Czech. Would you still recommend Zlin? Or can you offer any more advice? We were thinking about going to a clinic in Prague called Gynem but they have only been around since 2013.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherrie the majority of the ladies on this thread have chosen zlin, it's only a 2 hr train ride from Prague so not really out of the way. I have twin girls from my cycle there in October last year, they're now 5 mths old, I went with them because they guarantee 2 grade 1, 5 day blasts, and everyone I knew who was going there was getting pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cherrie. Zlin was my second choice, although the entire time I was looking at another I kept thinking Zlin. THe other clinic would not provide treatment because I have bi-polar. Zlin however was happy to provide treatment provided I had a letter from my psychiatrist to support me, which was no issue to get as it is very controlled. I came off medications 12 months ago in preparation for becoming pregnant and have remained stable. I was originally going with one in Prague for the same reason as you are considering Gynem but after deciding on ZLin I am happy with that choice. We are popping back to Prague between EPU and transfer. As Stacey said it is only about 2 hrs out. I have to travel longer than that to get to Sydney airport on Monday to fly out.

I started my holidays yesterday and had to go have my lining scan today. Got the report and a bit concerned as they have identified a possible 12mm polyp. I am hoping this will not affect things given we fly out Monday. Looks like the lining thickness is 10mm which I think from research is good. So, hopefully no issues with the possible polyp. I will get the report scanned off to Zlin and see what they say.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got email from Eva at ZLin. All good. Endometrium is well prepared. The silly things we panic about.