Closed Thread
Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Debant - We did use our visa. I'm not sure how much extra we were charged. But you could also phone before you leave and have a cashiers cheque made up for the final amount too.

I'm surprised they wouldn't let you use your bank card (your bank I mean). I've had the daily limits adjusted before and it was never a problem. The reality is that it's your money. I'd call your bank manager and see what can be done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I will pop in to the bank, Not sure if DH asked the bank about the approval to increase our limit or the fee properly.
    4 weeks today and we head off. Getting excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    You must be very excited Dabant hope all goes well with you.
    my medication arrived today and is 3 months exactly till we fly to Zlin

how is everyone else going ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    THanks AMFM 3 weeks now. Our tickets arrived in the mail today. WOrking out our budgeting to get cash organised for travelling. Can't wait. getting very excited and nervous.
    So, what did you think of the needle when it arrived. I looked at it and went its sooooo big. lol
    3 months will go fast.
    Hello everyone hope you are all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I warned you about looking at that sucker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absulotly Debant and Stacey it is very big and scary , I'm so happy that I don't have to inject my self.
    im very excited but a bit worried as I'm still suffering from the issues related to surgery I did at the end of August and worried that it might impact the chance of falling pregnant .
    has any one done a LEEP procedure ? It's basically scraping off the abnormal cells on the servical region. I still have pain and discomfort

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I had an appointment with my GP today and she said it's not safe to travel till week 12. We are returning home 2 weeks after embryo transfer, is that a problem ? Has anyone done that ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 weeks today and we will be getting ready to head to the airport, So excited.
    AMFM based on everything I have read and on the clinics info you can travel immediately after transfer. We are heading to Vienna and Budapest after transfer and fly home 6 days after transfer. No way we could stay for 12 weeks. Did you check about your concerns after your leep procedure is eveything ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's absolutely ridiculous !! Your fine to travel the day after transfer if you have to, I flew home 4 /5 days after my transfer, I asked Ivona at the time and she did say it's best not to travel the day of transfer, but the day after is fine, a lot of ladies do fly the next day but the majority of the, do t have the extra long haul flights that we do so personally I wouldn't travel that quickly afterwards with our flights but small ones like to the uk wouldn't worryme, your doctor doesn't know what they're on about !

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Debant, yes I visted my dr. On Saturday and she put me on a course of antibiotics due to infection for 7 days and then I've got to go and do a Pap test early November, to be honest I'm a little worried thinking that I should have waited a bit longer before booking the trip, my FS is confident I will be fine , there is still 2.5 months to go. So hope lol goes well.

stacey I'm glad to hear that it's ok to travel straight after, as there is no way we could have stayed in Europe for 12 weeks.